UConn nation is showing | The Boneyard

UConn nation is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

"UConn Nation, you are incredible! Over the past week, our posts have reached over 4.5 MILLION people, thanks to YOUR support and interaction. In fact, our Facebook page is leading the country in fan engagement (by a ridiculous number). We appreciate your support. Go Huskies!"

Didn't see this posted yet, sorry if it was!

Reaction Score
Due to the explosiveness of the internet age and online advertising, I wouldn't be that shocked if figures like these play a part in catapulting us into a P5. Advertising is going more and more internet happy, and the fact that most sports fans in the state of CT or from the state but no longer in it care enough about UConn successes to pay attention to them has to help. How many other states are there where collegiate athletics and specifically those of a single school get so much attention?

Reaction Score
"UConn Nation, you are incredible! Over the past week, our posts have reached over 4.5 MILLION people, thanks to YOUR support and interaction. In fact, our Facebook page is leading the country in fan engagement (by a ridiculous number). We appreciate your support. And the amazing thing is, most of the many millions of likes are coming out of New York City! Go Huskies!"

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Now THIS is one of these fan rankings that is actually significant. Social Media presence is huge for the younger crowd.

Reaction Score
This graph, while amazing, didn't surprise me. Me and pretty much all of my friends on Facebook that are also UConn students have all done some combination of sharing every post we could from the conference tournament, posted a video of Jalen's shot, changed our cover photo to reflect the team, or done that thing to change your profile pic to show your allegiance. UConn's social media is buzzing like crazy in my experience.

Reaction Score
Really like the way the university is raising awareness about the UConn brand and marketing our NYC presence given the current conference situation. Data-driven and professional.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Really like the way the university is raising awareness about the UConn brand and marketing our NYC presence given the current conference situation. Data-driven and professional.
The AAC championship trophy presentation was streamed on FB as well. They're keeping UConn on peoples' minds. And mobile devices.

C

Chief00

I was up in Boston a few weeks ago visiting the old neighborhood and there is a lot of interest in UConn hoops especially with the younger generation 18-30 year olds.

Reaction Score
Not surprising - has to do with Jalen Adams shot and AAC run

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Great to see. Lots can be credited to their improved team coverage and UConn video.

Now all we need is to get @tcf15 on the UConn video team and we'll dominate.

Reaction Score
Ran into a UCF fan and a USF fan in San Antonio tonight. They were all about us kicking ass in the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom