UConn MSOC - NCAA Tourney Bracket | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn MSOC - NCAA Tourney Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I lost the America East feed; but, it looks like UConn beat UMBA on PK's based on the NCAA website. Huskies player the winner of UCLA and Elon, which likely means an away game in LA next.

Reaction Score
Final score against UMBC:

2-2, on 4-2 Penalty Kicks.

Next up is Elon or UCLA.

Either way, we need to score some goals and execute!

Reaction Score
UCLA!!!

For those in the LA area, we are trying to get as many of us to the game as possible on Sunday. Please spread the word!

Reaction Score
Talk about a match between two soccer powers - UCLA 4 titles, UConn 2 titles. UCLA is the ‘better’ team this year; but, UConn has proven it can beat anyone, anywhere. Go Huskies and I hope some folks can make it to the game.

Reaction Score
If UConn can make it to Philly, they will have beaten two historical powers, including the current #1 ranked team, and the team with the 3rd most titles on their home pitches. That is respect.
If I had to pick a final 4, I would call UConn over UVA under the ‘team of destiny tile’ (sorry Auburn) against Maryland (more experience than Cal) while ND stops Michigan St. who will in turn play Washington (plays at home and has had a tougher schedule).

Reaction Score
Talk about a match between two soccer powers - UCLA 4 titles, UConn 2 titles. UCLA is the ‘better’ team this year; but, UConn has proven it can beat anyone, anywhere. Go Huskies and I hope some folks can make it to the game.

If by "some" you meant "hundreds" then you were correct. We showed up in FORCE yesterday. Great, rowdy, passionate, crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom