UConn men lose in PKs | The Boneyard

UConn men lose in PKs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
played the last 30-40 minutes up a man. Missed a few great chances to win and completely choke in PKs going 0-4. Likely to miss the NCAAs for the first time in 15+ years

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I caught the two OT periods and the PK's. Really sad performance from them being a man up. Seemed like they were almost giving up during PK's because they failed to capitalize on being a man up for 30-40 minutes. PK's were terrible. Two were clear misses and one was saved.

Haven't followed this team too closely, are they very young??

Reaction Score
Missed the game, gad I did, would have wanted to kick something and I am down to only good leg already :mad: Hope the women can put forth a good showing in the tournament.

Reaction Score
I caught the two OT periods and the PK's. Really sad performance from them being a man up. Seemed like they were almost giving up during PK's because they failed to capitalize on being a man up for 30-40 minutes. PK's were terrible. Two were clear misses and one was saved.

Haven't followed this team too closely, are they very young??

Yes, they are a young team. Last night they started four freshmen and four sophomores.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Yes, they are a young team. Last night they started four freshmen and four sophomores.
Well that might explain why they looked so disorganized and unable to capitalize on being a man up for so long.

Reaction Score
Only 1 American team was invited to the NCAA, Tulsa, and they got knocked out I the first round by St Louis. The new Big E got in 4 (G-Town, Xavier, Creighton, Providence), the ACC got in 7 (ND, UVA, Syracuse, Louisville, Maryland, Wake, UNC, & Clemson), and the G1G got in 6 (Ohio St, Penn St, Indiana, Northwestern, Michigan St, Maryland). How depressing!

The American did get X on the women's side. Sadly, UConn fell to 0 to 1 to #2 Seed Penn St in Happy Valley today. Nevertheless, great job ladies. USF, who lost to Illinois St, and UCF were the other two American teams to make the dance. UCF, after upsetting 4 Seed Wisconsin have advanced to the round of 16 against 1 Seed Florida St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom