UConn Maine on NESN+ | The Boneyard

UConn Maine on NESN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 4h4 hours ago
College football schedule's done. Got 2 @UConnFootball games vs Maine & Virginia. And 4 @umassfootball games for @liveonasn very excited...

University of Connecticut @ Maine
Watch it in your area on: WCCT (CW), SportsNet NY (SNY) (Hartford), NESN Plus (Hartford, CT)
Schedule | American Sports Network

does anyone know if this means SNY all across CT will air the Maine game? I'm probably not going anymore and would love an HD version but I'm in Fairfield County

Reaction Score
Well not for nothing but NESN does stand for New England Sports Network. Like New England Cable News, Their focus tends to be on Boston and the Pro teams. (I've had to call them out several times for ignoring UConn.) If UConn v Maine doesn't represent the raison d'etre of NESN's charter, nothing does.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Well not for nothing but NESN does stand for New England Sports Network. Like New England Cable News, Their focus tends to be on Boston and the Pro teams. (I've had to call them out several times for ignoring UConn.) If UConn v Maine doesn't represent the raison d'etre of NESN's charter, nothing does.
NESN doesn't know CT is in New England.

Reaction Score
NESN doesn't really know the lower Fairfield County of CT too well.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
NESN's coverage is limited by the range of the electric golf cart it uses as its production truck.

It van make a round trip from Boylston to Cleveland Circle and still have a 30 minute reserve. That works for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom