UConn in the NFL | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
Hopefully that's true. Ruben Randle just signed with the Eagles, perhaps opening up some room on the depth charts.
The Giants didn't really make much of a move to resign Randle (not that he deserved any more than he got from Philly). I guess what they do in terms of F/A and the draft will be the tell tale sign about how Davis fits into their plans. As a NYG fan...I hope they give him a real shot. He has really good size/hands to do damage in the red zone if he developes.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Good riddance to Randle. There was no reason to spend a dime on him. He never panned out IMO. He offers nothing more then Davis or another WR already on the roster does. Hope Davis can step up into a WR 3 or 4 this season

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Kendall_Reyes2:20pm via Twitter for iPhone
For the next chapter! I am very happy to be a @Redskins and ready to work!#HTTR
CdSklc4WoAEKgkX.jpg

Little late on this, but what the heck is that painting behind Reyes???

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Little late on this, but what the heck is that painting behind Reyes???
appears to be two soldiers sleeping on the ground with a dog, one of them has a redskins blanket covering him.

Reaction Score
Notes on Deshon Foxx from four different observers at the first day of Seahawks training camp:

"This Foxx kid out of UConn has had a couple nice long catches from [backup QB Jake Heaps]."

"Deshon Foxx had some really good catches going the distance…He seems to be quite speedy with secure hands."

"He caught a couple bombs from [Jake Heaps], in some really good coverage. Had to look at the roster because I couldn’t recall who was wearing #1."

"Jake threw 3 touchdown passes to Deshon Foxx. All of them were beautiful passes that were deep down field and into fairly tight coverage. He put them right on the money including one on a free play, where the defensive end jumped off sides but the offense smartly continued the play.... Of the receivers, Deshon Foxx stood out the most, and Paul Richardson and Doug Baldwin also looked good and caught some great passes from Russell, each with one great touchdown on pinpoint passes."

Yeah, it's only the first day, and the Seahawks look to be pretty solid at WR this season with Baldwin/Lockett/Kearse/Richardson, but... interesting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom