Uconn Huskies All Access has some great videos | The Boneyard

Uconn Huskies All Access has some great videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Emily Noonan's Uconn Media Day is good, just have to fast forward thru some dead time. Emily is easy on the eyes but when she walks away from camera you see she's not petite. But I think she does a great job with various UConn videos.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/

Reaction Score
Speaking of great videos, I really enjoyed this one I found on youtube, someones personal game day video of the UCONN / Syracuse game last year. This will really get you in the mood for next Thursday.

I most enjoyed the sideline view of McCumming's runs, it gives you a good understanding of what a great athlete he is and how tough he is to stop.

Reaction Score
Man watching that UConn/Cuse video def. got me fired up for the season to start!!

I will say though it is a shame to watch our team run out onto the field and have the stadium maybe be 30% full...hopefully we can turn that around this year.

Reaction Score
....it is a shame to watch our team run out onto the field and have the stadium maybe be 30% full...hopefully we can turn that around this year.

I couldn't agree with you more. Don't think that isn't noticed by the football media. I know I've been beating this incessant drum for too long that too many of you are too concerned with that last beer to get your fannies in there, but our failure to be in our seats and fired up for pre-game and kickoff makes us appear less enthusiastic and less attractive. While we have a more limited tailgating time period, a marginally filled stadium at kickoff simply does not happen at the schools where football is considered a serious endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom