#UConn has offered 2015 Donovan Mitchell out of Canterbury per his coach | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#UConn has offered 2015 Donovan Mitchell out of Canterbury per his coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couldn't find anything on UNC or Kansas showing interest or offers, but share where you found it.

http://ballastv.com/Donovan-mitchell-basketball-the-city-canterburry

You just recently transferred to the Canterburry school in Connecticut, since then what college coaches have come to watch you workout so far?
"Cincinnati, Providence, Northwestern, Sacred Heart, and Holy Cross"

You have 4 offers so far tell us how and where did they come from?
"Iona was my first offer, I did very well at there elite camp over the summer and they offered there. Northwestern, Providence, and Cincinnati came to watch me workout at school and offered me then."
Outside the offers, you have received mail from 3 major programs tell us about it!
"While at school I received letters from Stanford, North Carolina, and Kansas."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
23m

Donovan Mitchell (6-3) from Canterbury School, highly regarded Class of 2015, was on #UConnmen campus today. unofficial visit

Nice. Prioty #1 = lock down every high major player in CT and most in New England. I think Ollie mentioned that national recruiting will now be harder, so a stronger focus on local guys is needed.

Reaction Score
Lock him up.........as usual "highlights" but the kid is young and already has the tools. Great crossover, good vision to pass along with a mid range floater and jump shot.........looks like he's going to be a good one!!

Reaction Score
Lock him up.........as usual "highlights" but the kid is young and already has the tools. Great crossover, good vision to pass along with a mid range floater and jump shot.........looks like he's going to be a good one!!

6'3" at age 15 or 16 projects to 6'5"? When do kids stop growing? 17? And I'm not talking about Hilton units here.

Reaction Score
6'3" at age 15 or 16 projects to 6'5"? When do kids stop growing? 17? And I'm not talking about Hilton units here.

Yeah huh!! Probably 6'1" so that's good size already but if he is a solid 6'3 this kid should have the goods!!

Funny thing now is 2015 kids can be 16-17 already......my kids graduating in a couple months at 17 and he played against one soph in Springfield MA who is being highly recruited and he's turning 17 this month......big difference when coming out now as a 19-20 yr old senior compared to when we were all 17.......(I was 16 for 3 months of my senior year as was my son.....)

Reaction Score
Yeah huh!! Probably 6'1" so that's good size already but if he is a solid 6'3 this kid should have the goods!!

Funny thing now is 2015 kids can be 16-17 already......my kids graduating in a couple months at 17 and he played against one soph in Springfield MA who is being highly recruited and he's turning 17 this month......big difference when coming out now as a 19-20 yr old senior compared to when we were all 17.......(I was 16 for 3 months of my senior year as was my son.....)

I was 17 as well at graduation, but the trend is to keep your kids back and start them late in kindergarten.

It's not just athletics. Wealthy parents are starting kids in kindergarten at age 6. Poor parents are starting kids at age 4--free daycare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom