"UConn football slowly disappearing from sight" | The Boneyard

"UConn football slowly disappearing from sight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, I stopped reading/listening to Diaco. I had high hopes for this year, but fully believe this year is a lost cause and Diaco spinning everything into a positive is really starting to get on my nerves. It's almost like every PP post game where "we just didn't execute today" was the go to phrase in it just made me want to go all Red Wedding on the coaching staff. I'm trying to stay positive and convince myself it's just a rookie coach making rookie coach mistakes with rookie players, but watching games like USF and Tulane makes it very hard to not want to run to Shenkman grab Diaco by the shoulders, shake him violently while screaming "WHY DO YOU MAKE THESE OFFENSIVE DECISIONS?!?"

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Slowly? I think the program is so far off the map right now that it's probably located somewhere between the Bermuda Triangle, Neverland, and the Lost City of Atlantis.

I really am not looking forward to 10/23.

Reaction Score
Slowly? I think the program is so far off the map right now that it's probably located somewhere between the Bermuda Triangle, Neverland, and the Lost City of Atlantis.

Better call Giorgio Tsoukolus then. Only he and his hair can find us now.

Reaction Score
I was in a Fairfield County sport's bar and the UConn game was not on their TV's until asked. No one cared. Very sad state of affairs.

Reaction Score

We were "off the map" at the Boise State game. Three ugly losses later, and we may have entered an entirely new realm or third dimension of college football irrelevancy. It would be a miracle if this team looked remotely improved this time next season.

Reaction Score
I'm just as frustrated as any of you but can we please stop with all the doomsday prepper nonsense? We can't turn this around instantly. Give the guy some time.
Agreed bro... I've had time to reflect... on a personal level... knowing what's happening this season, I can't simply respond AFTER each game I watch... For me it's just not healthy ( I get ajada, literally, because I know we're better than what's showing up on the field these days )... negative thoughts fester and then negative talk comes... Take it from me (those that are venting on this board during and after the current games are played), just leave it be... because some of the stuff, no MOST of the stuff that comes out is just useless chatter now... It is what it is for us currently. No way around it but to go through it... I thought it couldn't get any worse but, low and behold it has (since the previous years under PP), but this is rock bottom, No place to go but up going forward (come December and beyond)... With all that said, if these current games get to you the way they do me, best thing to do is enjoy the experience... Go to a UCONN home game.. Bring family so they can at least enjoy the stadium experience... Especially now, because you'll get a great deal, and more than likely great seats... and, for Christ's sakes, try to avoid watching to much of the games on TV right now... It's just not worth the stress... seriously... and all the bs you end up writing on this board gets chopped up like onions... too many bright and insightful fans on here to go back and forth with...

Reaction Score
Agreed bro... I've had time to reflect... on a personal level... knowing what's happening this season, I can't simply respond AFTER each game I watch... For me it's just not healthy ( I get ajada, literally, because I know we're better than what's showing up on the field these days )... negative thoughts fester and then negative talk comes... Take it from me (those that are venting on this board during and after the current games are played), just leave it be... because some of the stuff, no MOST of the stuff that comes out is just useless chatter now... It is what it is for us currently. No way around it but to go through it... I thought it couldn't get any worse but, low and behold it has (since the previous years under PP), but this is rock bottom, No place to go but up going forward (come December and beyond)... With all that said, if these current games get to you the way they do me, best thing to do is enjoy the experience... Go to a UCONN home game.. Bring family so they can at least enjoy the stadium experience... Especially now, because you'll get a great deal, and more than likely great seats... and, for Christ's sakes, try to avoid watching to much of the games on TV right now... It's just not worth the stress... seriously... and all the bs you end up writing on this board gets chopped up like onions... too many bright and insightful fans on here to go back and forth with...

Unfortunately, with me living in CA, I'm stuck only being able to watch the games on TV which makes it all the more frustrating. The hilarious part about all of this is if next year we run the table, or start off the season undefeated in some capacity, all of a sudden we're "relevant" again and everyone is singing kumbaya together while praising the turnaround HCBD has done with the program. A lot of this is me being as positive as I can with the current situation but I've been on this board long enough to know how predictable it is.

Reaction Score
When I opened the article, the end was cut off, so I could not see

"Sincerely, the CHSFCA"

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The Boise game is a sign that we haven't abandoned FB. I honestly believe this is fixable without a lot of new players. Problem is I don't see them next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom