UConn Football memorabilia - where to buy? | The Boneyard

UConn Football memorabilia - where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Are there any web sites etc that sell UConn game balls, UConn helmets etc? My wife's company has a reward points program and a company called Steiner Sports had tons of Cuse stuff available. Two of the items were UConn v Cuse game balls, but I am assuming that they had the Cuse logo. Now that I saw the game balls, game worn gloves etc, I want to get some UConn football stuff. Any ideas???

Reaction Score
Are there any web sites etc that sell UConn game balls, UConn helmets etc? My wife's company has a reward points program and a company called Steiner Sports had tons of Cuse stuff available. Two of the items were UConn v Cuse game balls, but I am assuming that they had the Cuse logo. Now that I saw the game balls, game worn gloves etc, I want to get some UConn football stuff. Any ideas???
Steiner Sports are rip-off artists and mass produce items. There are game worn jerseys on ebay.

<----1928 Dayton Triangles jersey by the way. Owned by the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I know someone who has a 1920s Pottsville Maroons jersey. I might have to have a long talk with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom