UConn Football 2015: Redemption | The Boneyard

UConn Football 2015: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sure coulda done without the DiMauro, JJ and Joe "Handicap" Zone intro. Ugh...the rest was good.

Reaction Score
even though that must have been every single highlight from an awful year (surprised that they could find that many), I am excited for Thursday. It can't come soon enough for me.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Great job. We should tag this video in twitter mentions to recruits (Jay Rose)

Reaction Score
I want to see the high lights showing UConn-28 BYU-10, UConn-36 Temple-10, UConn-41 Cincy-0. Until then it's all just lip service. Talk is cheap.

Reaction Score
Bobby Diaco is crazy ... but so was Pete Carroll. You are what you are. He is a absolutely a college rah rah guy at an advanced age; and, I think that's a good thing for where we are today. We need that spirit. I don't give a F--- what DiMauro or Jacobs think; they aren't with us. They are with the lurking base of Connecticut curmodgeons.

And, I do believe in our Players. There are a lot of really solid football players that grew up in the last few years. I expect a far better result this year.

Reaction Score
Bobby Diaco is crazy ... but so was Pete Carroll. You are what you are. He is a absolutely a college rah rah guy at an advanced age; and, I think that's a good thing for where we are today. We need that spirit. I don't give a F--- what DiMauro or Jacobs think; they aren't with us. They are with the lurking base of Connecticut curmodgeons.

And, I do believe in our Players. There are a lot of really solid football players that grew up in the last few years. I expect a far better result this year.

Let's hope. The optimism has been beaten out of me the last two years, but it's a new season and I will walk into the stadium next thursday night hopeful.

Reaction Score
businesslawyer said:
Let's hope. The optimism has been beaten out of me the last two years, but it's a new season and I will walk into the stadium next thursday night hopeful.

I am in same boat. I just wrote it in Ron Johnson thread, Don't tell me, Show me. I desperately want to walk out of the Rent smiling on Thursday. It's been a while (UCF doesnt count - I couldn't smile because I was frozen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom