UConn FB alum Tyler King is on The Ultimate Fighter (FS1) | The Boneyard

UConn FB alum Tyler King is on The Ultimate Fighter (FS1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
SIAP, I don't see it in a thread. While all things UConn are my first love I'm a fan of MMA as well. Just started watching the premiere of TUF and who do I see? None other than our own former DE Tyler King. I have never had the opportunity to see him fight so I'm pretty pumped that he's made his way onto the show. There are usually 2-6 guys who will make the UFC roster for at least a cup of coffee following the show, so this is a great opportunity for him. The heavyweight division is historically thin, so I'm hopeful for him. I will update after the show if/when he fights. Go Tyler!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Dang, so two things - he actually cut down to 205lb. My understanding was that he was previously fighting as a heavyweight. He had the very first fight. He absorbed a kick to the midsection, then charged in on his opponent. His opponent hit him right on the button with a right and dropped him cold - about 10-15 seconds into the fight. His mom was watching, she was understandably in distress. If he had won the fight, he would have gotten into the house as one of 16 contestants. Tough luck - keep your head up, Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom