UConn Bucket List | The Boneyard

UConn Bucket List

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've only done 5 of 7. I may have to turn in my Fan card.

Reaction Score
My fiends and I had an UConn bucket list back in the day; but, its not safe for work. One of the items I checked off with the help of a friendly co-ed cannot be duplicated as Memorial Stadium is no more :cool:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
My fiends and I had an UConn bucket list back in the day; but, its not safe for work. One of the items I checked off with the help of a friendly co-ed cannot be duplicated as Memorial Stadium is no more :cool:

I also accomplished this feat, Conehead. Funny how great minds think alike

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Never got there but not many locations on campus were missed. Good times.

Reaction Score
Never got there but not many locations on campus were missed. Good times.

Are the book stacks in the lower floors of Babbidge Library still movable? Had a lot of fun with those.

Reaction Score
I had a really "good friend" that was willing to go on a spring rampage senior year to "check the box"in as many buildings and different places in those buildings as possible before we graduated. It was a fun ride!! Best box "checked" was in one of the study rooms at the library. It was open and empty so we made a move. The group that reserved the room showed up a few minutes later and my friend looks at them and asks them to come back, we only needed a few more minutes.... It was hysterical!

Reaction Score
I had a really "good friend" that was willing to go on a spring rampage senior year to "check the box"in as many buildings and different places in those buildings as possible before we graduated. It was a fun ride!! Best box "checked" was in one of the study rooms at the library. It was open and empty so we made a move. The group that reserved the room showed up a few minutes later and my friend looks at them and asks them to come back, we only needed a few more minutes.... It was hysterical!

One place not to check off - the stone steps of the Wilbur Cross Building at night in February. The combination of too much Natural Light at Towers and a nice young lady from an all-girls Catholic School in Jersey led me to that spot because the walk back to my dorm in Alumni was taking too long. I believe I left a few frozen lawyers of skin behind that night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom