UConn @ BU - Sat 10/24/2015 - 4pm | The Boneyard

UConn @ BU - Sat 10/24/2015 - 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is agganis arena on or near the green line?

I don't know how to get around Boston @ all, other than parking at riverside and taking the green line to Fenway.

Which stop should I take if I park @ the riverside station?
Or just drive in and park near arena (never been)

Thanks in advance.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
You can take the D Green to Kenmore and either walk from there or hop on the B Green to BU.

Reaction Score
I would recommend driving in rather than parking at riverside. There is a lot behind Agganis that is only $10 for hockey games plus the rink is very convenient to get to from the Mass Pike.

Reaction Score
I would recommend driving in rather than parking at riverside. There is a lot behind Agganis that is only $10 for hockey games plus the rink is very convenient to get to from the Mass Pike.
This. Don't take the D line from Riverside into Kenmore, switch then go out - it'll be an hour train ride if you're lucky. Driving is a good option, there's a few lots on campus nearby, but I'd advise getting there on the earlier side as they fill up rather quick. Here's a link: http://www.agganisarena.com/directions/parking.html

Reaction Score
Also, any of you all buy tickets to the game through UConn? What section did they give you?

Reaction Score
Also, any of you all buy tickets to the game through UConn? What section did they give you?

Thank you everyone! Unless I'm missing something on the website, IS there a way to buy the tickets thru UConn? (I'd rather buy thru UConn than from BU)

I know they have an option to purchase away football games thru UConn, but haven't seen any away game purchase option for ice hockey.

Reaction Score
Thank you everyone! Unless I'm missing something on the website, IS there a way to buy the tickets thru UConn? (I'd rather buy thru UConn than from BU)

I know they have an option to purchase away football games thru UConn, but haven't seen any away game purchase option for ice hockey.
Call the ticket office...they are very helpful.

Reaction Score
Call the ticket office...they are very helpful.

Just called the ticket office 860-486-2724 and the person said,
No, you must purchase the tickets through the school that is hosting the event. So, she said I must purchase through BU.

So unless I called someone that doesn't have a clue, you can't purchase away games through the UConn ticket office. Do you FDNY99?

Reaction Score
No, you must purchase the tickets through the school that is hosting the event. So, she said I must purchase through BU.

So unless I called someone that doesn't have a clue, you can't purchase away games through the UConn ticket office. Do you FDNY99?
They may have already been sent back by UConn. Each team sends a block of tickets to the other school, but it gets sent back the week of the game. I just got my UConn @ XL ticket through Agganis last week. Call the BU ticket office for yours - 617-353-GOBU. The visitor section is usually 106.

Reaction Score

No...I think @brasssbonanzaa my be right about them getting sent back.

Reaction Score
No...I think @brasssbonanzaa my be right about them getting sent back.
One of my good friends worked in the Agganis ticket office for a few years up until this fall, that's exactly what happens. In fact, prior to the season all of the ticket offices have some sort of conference call with one another to work out the shipping dates of when the tickets are mailed to the road team and when they have to be mailed back to the home team. So yes, you can get tickets to all away games through UConn. I've never once called Agganis about a road ticket, even for games thousands of miles away, and been told the opposing team did not send them any tickets.

Reaction Score
Today's Line chart:
CSGjmUGUwAEM6aw.jpg

Reaction Score
I am surprised there is no Masonius.

Segalla sits out his second straight game.

Wight and Kunnas get their first playing time of the year.

After starting the first two games, Golonka has sat the last two.

Reaction Score
Game time. I am really interested to see how the Letunov-Thompson-Naas line does against a top ten team with really good defensemen.

Reaction Score
1-0 BU after 1

The first five minutes, UConn was a step ahead and had a good forecheck. After, BU started to take control of the period.

Best opportunity was a semi-breakaway by Richardson.

Quiet period from Letunov.

Reaction Score
I see a few huskies fans here. We got 1-2 UConn husky chants in during the 1st period. It woulda been awesome to get that goal from Richardson and score again in the 1st 30 seconds. Let's go huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Agganis looks empty from pics on Twitter. They should switch those Saturday dates with UConn if they can't do anything with them.

Reaction Score
Agganis looks empty from pics on Twitter. They should switch those Saturday dates with UConn if they can't do anything with them.

XL was louder and probably more people. They haven't announced attendance yet.

Reaction Score
Glad naas didn't get the brunt of that. Bu kid is hurt.

Reaction Score
5 minute major for Naas. Game is in danger of being over.

Prior to penalty, BU dominating the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom