UConn Blog: A Proud Day for UConn Football | The Boneyard

UConn Blog: A Proud Day for UConn Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funny that you should post this link today. As I was driving in to work this morning, I was listening to the Bil King show on Sirius/XM. Bill was interviewing the newly hired Rutgers A.D. She had been an assistant to Jurich at Louisville, having been his first hire, 3 months after he took the job. Describing the visionary job the Jurich has done, she said that early on he decided that the 'Ville should be top-10 in all sports that it competes in & then implemented a plan to make i t happen.
This is the Superstar's mission. With the AAC as a platform, Warde should be striving for all UConn teams to elevate their game, using the hoops teams as his bell cows.

Reaction Score
Funny that you should post this link today. As I was driving in to work this morning, I was listening to the Bil King show on Sirius/XM. Bill was interviewing the newly hired Rutgers A.D. She had been an assistant to Jurich at Louisville, having been his first hire, 3 months after he took the job. Describing the visionary job the Jurich has done, she said that early on he decided that the 'Ville should be top-10 in all sports that it competes in & then implemented a plan to make i t happen.
This is the Superstar's mission. With the AAC as a platform, Warde should be striving for all UConn teams to elevate their game, using the hoops teams as his bell cows.

Then why did he hire Kragthorpe and stick with him for 4 years?

Reaction Score
It's a proud day when LOADS of people like and care about the Huskies' new logo. I am personally in the puny minority that think it sucks. I am with freescooter on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom