UConn Billboard | The Boneyard

UConn Billboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have an extra $6000? I figure the boneyard could throw up a little Billboard in Irving to let the Big 12 know us UConn fans exist....Someone on this forum can come up with something great that would get us some good press down there? Just an idea....maybe not. But I figured i'd throw it out there....I've got $50 to toss in!

I felt inspired by the PGA yeller.....someone buy that guy a beer

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I donated $25 for an anti-Jeff/Fred Wilpon billboard so I sure as heck would be down for this.
AntiMetsBillboard.jpg

Reaction Score
Ok....if you think that's money better spent. We'll probable need that when we find out were stuck in the America forever and have to fill the Rent for those Tulane home games.....

If we're going to take up a collection for anything, let's do it to buy up some unsold season tickets or make a donation to the athletic department.

Reaction Score
Ok....if you think that's money better spent. We'll probable need that when we find out were stuck in the America forever and have to fill the Rent for those Tulane home games.....
Ummm.... Tulane is a lock for the Big12 now...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
In all seriousness I run the @UConnFBFacts Twitter account and have worked with some of the people on here in the past on giving away tickets over the Twitter account to first timers to go to various games. If collecting donations for 4 or so season tickets that we would give out every week is something that people would be interested in doing I'd be happy to facilitate that again

Reaction Score
In all seriousness I run the @UConnFBFacts Twitter account and have worked with some of the people on here in the past on giving away tickets over the Twitter account to first timers to go to various games. If collecting donations for 4 or so season tickets that we would give out every week is something that people would be interested in doing I'd be happy to facilitate that again

I'm in, set it up.

Reaction Score
I'd absolutely throw in for a billboard - it'd be FAR more effective than four more season tickets.

Reaction Score
Can we stop with the fallacy that billboards are even remotely relevant in the 21st century? Please?

Reaction Score
I might have some extra change right after I drop ESPN from my cable.

Reaction Score
"Hmmmm...well we were going to go with Memphis but you'll never guess what I saw on the way in. A billboard! With UConn written on it! Needless to say, this changes everything."

Save your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69