UConn best college basketball program of all time (538.com) | The Boneyard

UConn best college basketball program of all time (538.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This was really interesting, link from the Courant.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the-best-college-basketball-program-of-all-time/

“The championships moved UConn into an indisputable lead as the most successful overall Division I college basketball program, when accounting for men’s and women’s achievements.”

“UConn’s men’s and women’s teams, combined, have the most titles, the most tournament wins, the highest winning percentage and the highest average margin of victory in the NCAA tournament in Division I since 1951.”

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
This was really interesting, link from the Courant.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the-best-college-basketball-program-of-all-time/

“The championships moved UConn into an indisputable lead as the most successful overall Division I college basketball program, when accounting for men’s and women’s achievements.”

“UConn’s men’s and women’s teams, combined, have the most titles, the most tournament wins, the highest winning percentage and the highest average margin of victory in the NCAA tournament in Division I since 1951.”

As Skinny Pete would say:

"Cause he's a doctor, bltch! Look it up, it's science!"

Reaction Score
Now it truly seems the basketball center will be properly named.

Reaction Score
Now it truly seems the basketball center will be properly named.

I hope that the basketball center was designed to handle all of the weight of the championship trophies it holds :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom