UConn Baseball and Soccer name | The Boneyard

UConn Baseball and Soccer name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
can we rename the forum to "UConn Baseball, Soccer, and other Sports", or "UConn Baseball and Olympic Sports" or something like that? Because I liked how the soccer one was "Soccer and Olympic sports" although soccer is an Olympic sport so "Baseball and Olympic sports" would be fine. Or simply "Other UConn Sports". But make it clear that it's also the place for hockey, and any minor sports that suddenly become trendy, as well.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
+1 on name change. " Jonathans House" all other uconn sports

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I like it the way it is. If it's possible, perhaps the baseball and soccer teams can each get their own board while hockey and other sports can be combined into one forum.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I like it the way it is. If it's possible, perhaps the baseball and soccer teams can each get their own board while hockey and other sports can be combined into one forum.

I don't know that there's enough traffic to support all those boards.

Reaction Score
I don't expect there to be much action in the other sports, but for when they make the NCAA Tournament or do some other impressive thing, we should have a place to discuss that other than "OT" in a random forum. So just rename it "Baseball, Soccer, and Other UConn Sports". Most of the action will be baseball and soccer. But if/when the field hockey team makes the National Semifinals, or the Men's Ice Hockey team plays in the Atlantic Hockey Semifinals again, or the women's hockey team has another fabulous season in Hockey East, or something like that happens, we have a place to discuss it. Most of the year, it wouldn't have a noticeable effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom