UConn at DePaul Replay | The Boneyard

UConn at DePaul Replay

Reaction Score
I posted the UConn at DePaul replay on my YouTube channel:

Thank you MJL243 for the video. I am retired and living with my daughter and she does not have cable or or DirectV. I watch the game on Gamecast and wait until it's on You Tube or posted on the Yard. It was a really fast paced game and Paige and Aaliyah were unstoppable. Ashlynn was third in scoring as she is third in total points. Ashlynn now has 321 points. I predict she will score over 400 points for this season ,a great start of her career. GO ASHLYNN!!! GO FRESHMEN!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Thanks! I had taped the game and stayed away from any devices, and when the family left, we watched the game, however I didn't account for the prior game on CBSSN to go long (of course), and only had the DVR set for the actual time slot. LOL

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Thanks! I had taped the game and stayed away from any devices, and when the family left, we watched the game, however I didn't account for the prior game on CBSSN to go long (of course), and only had the DVR set for the actual time slot. LOL
I am not advertising Hulu Live but one thing that I have noticed about recording live sports is that they try to adjust to game start times. However for last night's game, they adjusted the start time, but didn't adjust correctly...they missed the first 3 minutes of the game.
But I am glad that the end of the men's game was not recorded.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm not sure who runs the team's social media (X and IG) accounts but the content is terrific.

A little Etta James ("Sunday Kind of Love") for yesterday's highlights is outstanding. I'm sure the players are asking: Who is that singin'?

Reaction Score
@MJL243 you rock! I am a few games behind, so I greatly appreciate you sharing these with us. Now I will have to catch up this weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom