UConn and NC State Schedule Home and Home | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn and NC State Schedule Home and Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all hope UCONN will be in a major conference by then ... but will the 'Canes still be in Raleigh by then???

Good question, but pathetic that it's even a topic of discussion!!!! F Karmanos!!!!!

Reaction Score
When and where do we schedule Alabama ? Back In the 80's they played BC @ Foxboro and Rutgers @ Meadowlands. They are due for a Northeast road trip. Yankee Stadium might be nice. By then Saban will be retired .

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
My son turns 1 this Sunday... He'll be 7 and in 2nd grade when we play at NC State. :eek:

My daughter will be 21. :(

But she might be going to UConn then. :D

Reaction Score
By then Saban will be retired .[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. Saban loves money and he loves winning. He loves his wife, and she loves being the Queen of Alabama. Why would he retire? He is wound too tightly to do anything else.

Reaction Score
You have to wonder if UConn/Auburn could be in the works. If you can swing it, Auburn has an awesome game day experience. Their stadium is amazing.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You have to wonder if UConn/Auburn could be in the works. If you can swing it, Auburn has an awesome game day experience. Their stadium is amazing.
Hard to imagine that Benedict won't take what he helped build at past stops, including Aurburn, and help establish traditions and a cozy gameday experience in E. Hartford. His biggest challenge is engaging students for the entirety of kickoff (if not earlier) to final gun.

Reaction Score
We all hope UCONN will be in a major conference by then ... but will the 'Canes still be in Raleigh by then???

No the Canes will be back in Hartford playing brass bonanza for their fans -- Go Whalers!!!!

Reaction Score
Who knows...although I do hope Peter Karmanos is bankrupt by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger