UConn -16.5 v. ECU | The Boneyard

UConn -16.5 v. ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we win but this could be trap game. Didn't we lose last year on Super Bowl Sunday. I would like to see a better shooting game by our guys. I have a feeling Rodney will have a big day including a few 3s

Reaction Score
Early start and alot of back and forth travel the past week, wouldn't surprise me if they're a bit sluggish tomorrow.

Reaction Score
East Carolina has actually played decently the last three games. Won @ Memphis, beat Temple at home, lost a close one to Houston.

That said, they're a bad team and we should bury them. Gun to my head, I'll give the points.

Reaction Score
I find it funny that UConn seems to get more respect in Vegas than the coaches poll. Go figure.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I want another 20 plus point win

Reaction Score
Could be a letdown game or we could continue to steamroll people. Flip a coin with this team.

Reaction Score
Prediction Pain.

It would be nice to see them continue the stellar play in the paint we exhibited saw at Memphis. Offensive rebounds and fast break points really make a difference for this team. I also like to see their 3-point shooting to rebound from the 4-19 effort.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
ibis

Putnam Science Acad. @PSAhoops

Uconn Commit Mamadou Diarra, Eric Ayala and Darnell Brodie will take in Uconn vs ECU today. Brodie holds offer from ECU #PSAhoops

FYI. Brodie already has an NBA body and is only in 10th grade. He looked great in the layup/dunk line before the game last week but in very limited minutes in the game he was raw. If he works on his game, he could be a real player at the next level. He certainly has the physical assets. Ayala is a nice player too. Maybe mid-major.

Reaction Score
ibis

Uconn Commit Mamadou Diarra, Eric Ayala and Darnell Brodie will take in Uconn vs ECU today. Brodie holds offer from ECU #PSAhoops

FYI. Brodie already has an NBA body and is only in 10th grade. He looked great in the layup/dunk line before the game last week but in very limited minutes in the game he was raw. If he works on his game, he could be a real player at the next level. He certainly has the physical assets. Ayala is a nice player too. Maybe mid-major.

Think Brodie is a junior class of 17. Does have a great physical body

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I wonder how many folks were out there screaming at that last ECU possession. Dude makes that lay-up and they cover.

Reaction Score
ibis

FWIW Brodie has an ECU offer. That in combination with him playing in CT are reasons why he'd want to go.

Reaction Score
ECU looks like a sharpshooting team that plays little defense, if any.

Reaction Score
ECU looks like a sharpshooting team that plays little defense, if any.
We missed a couple bunnies that could have made it really ugly but you're right. So many times we basically just waltzed to the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom