UConn’s Disapppointing Football Season (WTIC 1080 - JoeD/A.Gresh/Mike Anthony) | The Boneyard

UConn’s Disapppointing Football Season (WTIC 1080 - JoeD/A.Gresh/Mike Anthony)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think disappointment is the right term to describe what we just went through.

Reaction Score
Great listen though. Anthony is good and very perceptive

Reaction Score
I'm a bit surprised at how accepting they are of Diaco's apparent return. None take a hard position Diaco must go. They do have some interesting talk on the complications that arise if the offense breaks out under a new OC and the OC gets the credit, or what happens if they have a mediocre season.

Reaction Score
I listened to that live and missed a few things. Ending up with fish cake again was a good line.

These guys talking about "talent" of players who have never played is interesting to say the least. The most concerning part about Diaco so far is that virtually none of the players he has recruited on either side has jumped out and looked like an all league player. Peart is the closest.

Reaction Score
a good listen.. they feel the pain we feel, not that I want the misery... they're just on the same page as us...

Hopefully we get some updates in the coming 2 weeks with some pertinent info/updates on the staff then recruiting.. No time to waste to fix the fixable...

Reaction Score
I don't think disappointment is the right term to describe what we just went through.

Could not agree more, warm beer and a cold shoulder are disappointments. This season for the die hard that bought in was a devastating disaster!

a good listen.. they feel the pain we feel, not that I want the misery... they're just on the same page as us...
Hopefully we get some updates in the coming 2 weeks with some pertinent info/updates on the staff then recruiting.. No time to waste to fix the fixable...

Ktuck no spitting match here but they do NOT feel the pain we feel. They do not invest in seasons tickets, they are not fans of the team, they are media.
They find the situation entertaining as we the fans are sick over it. They use interesting and fascinating time and again. I doubt many fans found this season interesting or fascinating. Disappointing for sure, I will grant them puzzling as that is indisputable.
Mike loved the fact that Wacky Bob left him no shortage of things to print, can't get enough of the Diacoisums.

Again no attack I liked Medic for posting this as I missed it live but that is the only positive I see on this topic.

Reaction Score
I'm a bit surprised at how accepting they are of Diaco's apparent return. None take a hard position Diaco must go. They do have some interesting talk on the complications that arise if the offense breaks out under a new OC and the OC gets the credit, or what happens if they have a mediocre season.

they did say they thought at least 3 or 4 people should be out but they dont expect that, i'm sure its tough to be really open about how you feel when you also have to interact with these guys during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom