UCF | The Boneyard

UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ncaa gave them 1 year bowl and ncaat ban. that works well for us. they can burn both of those this fall in cusa and hit the nbe ready to roll. keep building ucf!

on a side note there goes my prediction of a big year for them.....

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
They are really jumping into the "big boy football" idea huh? Kudos UCF, already on probation in less than a decade.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
http://unc-cheats.com/

How come the NCAA is so quick to punish us, UCF and Penn State, but so slow to punish UNC and Miami?

It's all about the Good Old Boys club. If it wasn't for the public outrage at PSU and it's crimes they would drag their feet as much for them as well. Public opinion forced them to act.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UNC and Miami have checked most of the NCAA violation boxes. Not sure why the hammer has not been dropped.

Reaction Score
http://unc-cheats.com/

How come the NCAA is so quick to punish us, UCF and Penn State, but so slow to punish UNC and Miami?

I can't say for UNC, but the NCAA is clearly trying to figure out how much of Shapiro's claims are true and how much are lies. I imagine that it's pretty difficult making sense of all the stuff he has claimed, and probably impossible to prove some of it.

Reaction Score
UNC and Miami have checked most of the NCAA violation boxes. Not sure why the hammer has not been dropped.

Give Emmert time to catch his breath, he just finished taking out Penn St with his bear hands, Miami and UNC better not have any false sense of security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom