UCF Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCF Game Thread

Reaction Score
4 fouls in 4 minutes against UConn, and maybe 1 of them was legitimate.

Jalen really needs to stop with the careless turnovers, though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He has huge upside, next DD IMO

Funny thing is for four seasons UConn fans were saying how DD had to gain more weight to be more effective.

VJ needs to remake his body to have the quickness to consistently get to the hole.

If my memory is correct it took about 2 1/2 years to get the pump fake J out of DD's game. VJ is going to be plenty effective at UConn.

Reaction Score
Pretty sloppy this half. Need to keep a foot on their throat.

Adams turnovers are inexcusable for someone who wants to play in the NBA!

He has cleaned up hos three point shot (on a few attempts per game..) but still needs to create. NBA scouts can tolerate that, not these obnoxious turnovers.

When brimah isn't looking at you DONT PASS TO HIM

Reaction Score
Pretty sloppy this half. Need to keep a foot on their throat.

Adams turnovers are inexcusable for someone who wants to play in the NBA!

He has cleaned up hos three point shot (on a few attempts per game..) but still needs to create. NBA scouts can tolerate that, not these obnoxious turnovers.

When brimah isn't looking at you DONT PASS TO HIM
What's wrong with you. This is the best they played this year by FAR. Enjoy it lol

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The boys are continuing to play hard, especially on the defensive end...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This team still has all the pieces to make a big run the rest of the year...

Reaction Score
What's wrong with you. This is the best they played this year by FAR. Enjoy it lol

I'm a high school coach, there is no such thing as good enough for me ;)

Jalen trying to "get his" at the end of this game is annoying me.

Reaction Score
I'm a high school coach, there is no such thing as good enough for me ;)

Jalen trying to "get his" at the end of this game is annoying me.
Understood lol. We've had so little to cheer for this year. I'm just enjoying this. Don't know how many games well have like this

Reaction Score
It's a final - 64-49. Let's hear it for UConn. Needed a game like this in the worst way. Maybe they've found something that works now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Best thing about today was maintaining the 20 point lead throughout the second half. There weren't any 11-0 type runs by UCF to make it a game.

Good on the kids for playing hard. You hope all these guys needed was one game with positive results to show they can do it.

Learn their roles and how to perform.

For those not paying attention, since the first two games, Facey has averaged better than 7.5 points and rebounds. He's averaging 9 boards per game over the past 10 games.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
With ab 5 mins to play, we started to burn clock, which would make sense under most conditions. But Inwas thinking we should have continued to work on out offense and getting things set up quickly instead of getting late shot clock violations.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
With ab 5 mins to play, we started to burn clock, which would make sense under most conditions. But Inwas thinking we should have continued to work on out offense and getting things set up quickly instead of getting late shot clock violations.
Agreed we could've scored more, but I for one am not going to nitpick about this game when it was really the only one we've controlled from tip to finish and played solid all the way around.

Reaction Score
Any idea why Enoch didn't get more time? In the dog house?
Wasn't a good fit for him and they wanted to ride AB. I also noticed Durham didn't play in the second half until AB got hurt.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Best thing about today was maintaining the 20 point lead throughout the second half. There weren't any 11-0 type runs by UCF to make it a game.

Good on the kids for playing hard. You hope all these guys needed was one game with positive results to show they can do it.

Learn their roles and how to perform.

For those not paying attention, since the first two games, Facey has averaged better than 7.5 points and rebounds. He's averaging 9 boards per game over the past 10 games.

Not bad, considering Hilton Armstrong averaged 6.7 rebounds per game his senior year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom