UCADF Return Address | The Boneyard

UCADF Return Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any ideas why the return address for the UCADF drive this year is a PO Box in Boston and not the on-campus address? Kind of peculiar

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bcu trying to steal stuff?

:eek:

Reaction Score
Any ideas why the return address for the UCADF drive this year is a PO Box in Boston and not the on-campus address? Kind of peculiar
Purely speculation, but possibly outsourcing some fund raising/ endowment management to a professional foundation service provider or related database management firm. More than a few of both are Boston based.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Might just be a lockbox for payment processing.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Or hopefully, a slush fund to keep DeFillipo employed at The Depths...

Reaction Score

Don't know why they picked Boston, but it's been over a year now that I think the payment processing has been handled out of whatever p.o. box processing center they've got up there in Boston.

it's not a big deal.

I'm very happy to say that I've noticed HUGE improvements in the efficiency and organization of how the athletic department has been handling this kind of stuff. If shipping up to Boston was determined to be part of that, I'm fine w/ it because it seems to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom