✨Honesty✨ ‏@The_Ma3stro 12h12 hours ago
Top 14

CpeRJ9TWYAAF5SC.jpg

CpeRJ9YW8AAIGRW.jpg

49 retweets133 likes

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Smart girl, must be that Blair prep school education that made her think alphabetical order. Some NOT usual suspects in this list Ole Miss, GATech & Indiana. I could be wrong but I don't see her at UCONN because UCONN has two offers already invested in this class at the guard position C. Williams & Amaya Brown.

Reaction Score
Smart girl, must be that Blair prep school education that made her think alphabetical order. Some NOT usual suspects in this list Ole Miss, GATech & Indiana. I could be wrong but I don't see her at UCONN because UCONN has two offers already invested in this class at the guard position C. Williams & Amaya Brown.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't Uconn take whichever really really really good guard who decides to commit out of a handful of talented players is interested in coming on board?The answer to this may be more complicated than would appear at first glance.Maybe the coaches are so interested in a particular player they take a have a different strategy in this situation.

Reaction Score
HGS is rated #1 at the point although I have not been all that impressed when watching her in person.....she will likely be better this year after coming back from injury.......Can't speak for UConn but just about all of the big clubs would be thrilled to have her..............

Reaction Score
HGS is rated #1 at the point although I have not been all that impressed when watching her in person.....she will likely be better this year after coming back from injury..Can't speak for UConn but just about all of the big clubs would be thrilled to have her....
HONESTY---she must become a UConn Husky!! The name alone is impressive. However in all honesty her list is much too long and in all honesty probably does not depict her true evaluations.
On her abilities,as you see them, at this point is not a huge issue--if the BB talent is there and fundamentals are seen--Geno shall create a top level PG or shooting guard. Injuries have a way of slowing progress-damn it--with many of Uconn's recruits. Some like Sue Bird takes the set back and makes a career out proving it won't hurt her; others (not to be named ) fold and never live up to the pre Uconn words written of them..

Reaction Score
Wouldn't Uconn take whichever really really really good guard who decides to commit out of a handful of talented players is interested in coming on board?The answer to this may be more complicated than would appear at first glance.Maybe the coaches are so interested in a particular player they take a have a different strategy in this situation.
I can't speak for Geno but in watching is methods, I suspect he would take a very very good player, in any position, over a top recruit who is not coachable or as coachable or has parents that hoover (called hoover parents (not the president)). Generally Geno has great success with players who leave Dad and Mom home and do as they are told when they are told.

Reaction Score
Coach Bill with a feature on 2018 guard/forward Kelly Petro...........a player that I know only too well as she
played against my daughter's team four times last season ............I agree with CB that she has a great upside although UConn may be a bridge too far..........great kid/great student .......nice to see another local girl (Bergen County NJ) get some well deserved press

6'1" 2018 NY Wing KELLY PETRO = the epitome of a SLEEPER ! (Versatility, Upside) - WiseEYEsports

Reaction Score
For our ND, UVA and Tenn friends:

Raoul‏@Raoul_000
Raoul Retweeted Derrick Mullen

Danielle Patterson will take official visits to Notre Dame and Tennessee in September. UVa is her other finalist.

Raoul added,

Derrick Mullen @Hoopsking1968
6'3" F Danielle Patterson out of Mary Louis Acacemy had an excellent unofficial visit yesterday afternoon with Coach Joe Tartamella and SJU

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Good find, Charlie. Hard for me to imagine Patterson actually choosing St. John's unless staying home is her #1 priority. The Tenn. fans believe they are the favorite. I know Parker is her favorite player but, to state the obvious, she won't be playing with Parker. Nor will she be coached by Pat Summitt.

EDIT - found this longer post from Mullen elsewhere. I hope it's ok to post here:

"Spoke with my good friend Lamont Patterson yesterday after Danielle Patterson's Unofficial Visit to St. Johns yesterday. He said the visit was excellent. They have visited both St. Johns and Virginia and are impressed with both schools. They are also impressed with ND and Tenn. No decisions will be made until the two official visits with ND Tenn take place. Appears Danielle will have a very difficult decision. She likes all 4-schools and their perspective coaches. There are no leaders right now."

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
For our ND, UVA and Tenn friends:

Raoul‏@Raoul_000
Raoul Retweeted Derrick Mullen

Danielle Patterson will take official visits to Notre Dame and Tennessee in September. UVa is her other finalist.

Raoul added,

Derrick Mullen @Hoopsking1968
6'3" F Danielle Patterson out of Mary Louis Acacemy had an excellent unofficial visit yesterday afternoon with Coach Joe Tartamella and SJU
As a resident of the Old Dominion, I'm really hoping for UVa. :D Maybe there are other reasons too.

Reaction Score
UCLA lands another strong recruit................sorry ND friends!!

Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 6h6 hours ago
Lauryn Miller is UCLA's 3rd 2017 commit, joining Alexis Morris and Kayla Owens. Miller picked the Bruins over Missouri, ND, Ohio State, TCU.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Evina Westbrook tweets her top 6.many believe she is ND bound

I think any of those 6 have a really good shot at Westbrook. I also think Megan Walker's (I believe she's ND bound) decision will factor into this somehow and the fact that Notre Dame tends to generally be stacked at that bigger guard/wing position.

I'm also surprised Louisville didn't make it to the top 5/6. Many believed she was heading there at one point, or at least getting an official visit.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UCLA lands another strong recruit......sorry ND friends!!

Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 6h6 hours ago
Lauryn Miller is UCLA's 3rd 2017 commit, joining Alexis Morris and Kayla Owens. Miller picked the Bruins over Missouri, ND, Ohio State, TCU.

Chatter south of the Red River is that Alexis Morris may reopen her recruitment and then commit to Baylor. Wonder what she would have to do to convince Kim of that?

If we do end up getting Morris I'm afraid we will lose out on Ursin and I think Ursin will be top 5-10 before its all said and done.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Have you heard anything on Morris? I'm hoping we can pick up Ursin if Morris commits to Baylor.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Chatter south of the Red River is that Alexis Morris may reopen her recruitment and then commit to Baylor. Wonder what she would have to do to convince Kim of that?

If we do end up getting Morris I'm afraid we will lose out on Ursin and I think Ursin will be top 5-10 before its all said and done.

How serious are ya'll about Chennedy Carter? I really hope she ends up at South Carolina.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
How serious are ya'll about Chennedy Carter? I really hope she ends up at South Carolina.
Who is Chennefy rumored to be considering? She attended the Texas summer camp with Chasity Patterson a couple of weeks after Chazz verbally committed. I do recall an interview this past Spring where Chennedy stated she had a list of about four schools she was considering.

Texas is pretty stacked at PG for the foreseeable future, but I'd still love to get Chennedy (for a 3 guard offense) even if it means bypassing on guards for 2018.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Have you heard anything on Morris? I'm hoping we can pick up Ursin if Morris commits to Baylor.

Morris tweeted this last night:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom