Tyler King MMA WSOF @ Foxwood 6/17 | The Boneyard

Tyler King MMA WSOF @ Foxwood 6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Been waiting to see if he popped up on the larger Bellator or WSOF platforms. WSOF is pretty high level.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Good luck Tyler. Is he fighting at HW or LHW? He was brutally KO'd on the UFC TUF season premiere, glad to see he"s sticking with it and doing fairly well.

Reaction Score
Good luck Tyler. Is he fighting at HW or LHW? He was brutally KO'd on the UFC TUF season premiere, glad to see he"s sticking with it and doing fairly well.

Looks like Heavyweight...

Reaction Score
Behind his beard is another beard.
1st time I ever saw TK was a Memorial Stadium. We were sitting in the bleachers behind the UCONN bench and TK in his John Randle like War paint stalking back and forth behind the bench exhorting his teammates to beat the crap out of the opposition as he uttered ever swear known to mankind. I thought that this guy is crazy intense. No wonder he is still fighting to earn a living. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
1st time I ever saw TK was a Memorial Stadium. We were sitting in the bleachers behind the UCONN bench and TK in his John Randle like War paint stalking back and forth behind the bench exhorting his teammates to beat the crap out of the opposition as he uttered ever swear known to mankind. I thought that this guy is crazy intense. No wonder he is still fighting to earn a living. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!
I think I listed him in my Top 10 all time favorites. I loved that war paint he rocked every game and the excitement and intensity he brought each game. The kid could bring it. I guess he's not a kid anymore, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom