Tyler Davis is 2 for 2 | The Boneyard

Tyler Davis is 2 for 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tyler has been one of our more clutch players. He made a great diving catch today. I like his size, speed, attitude and command. He is two for two in passing on two successful fake field goal attempts. He threw the ball with zip and accuracy. He he has done a great job holding for Bobby Pulous. Why not give him a shot at QB? What do we have to lose? We are one of the worst offenses in the country.

Reaction Score
Tyler has been one of our more clutch players. He made a great diving catch today. I like his size, speed, attitude and command. He is two for two in passing on two successful fake field goal attempts. He threw the ball with zip and accuracy. He he has done a great job holding for Bobby Pulous. Why not give him a shot at QB? What do we have to lose? We are one of the worst offenses in the country.

That ball he threw today was accurate, but certainly didn't have zip on it. Looked more like it was slow motion in the air haha.

p.s. great call by the coach (OC or HC i dunno). I was wondering why the team was in hurry-up mode to kick a freakin field goal haha. Totally caught the defense off guard.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
That ball he threw today was accurate, but certainly didn't have zip on it. Looked more like it was slow motion in the air haha.

p.s. great call by the coach (OC or HC i dunno). I was wondering why the team was in hurry-up mode to kick a freakin field goal haha. Totally caught the defense off guard.
The fake call was great
Everyone can get lucky once in a while
Diaco hasn't proven he is a capable offensive mind and his D secondary is sooooo overrated - worse I've seen at Storrs in years

Reaction Score
Whether it's Tyler Davis, Garrett Andeson, Brandon Bisak. I really don't care. They have to shake things up and try something different on Offense. It might not make sense to burn Williams RS.

Reaction Score
The fake fg was inches from being incomplete to a wide open receiver, where a better pass would have been a td. It was a good call and it worked out, but it wasn't a good pass by any stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom