" Two Years to learn the scheme" | The Boneyard

" Two Years to learn the scheme"

Reaction Score
When Edsall said that " he had 2 years to learn the schemes" I totally lost ALL trust in the guy who i loved during Edsall 1.0 .... he is so 90's. it doesnt work, dude

Reaction Score
When Edsall said that " he had 2 years to learn the schemes" I totally lost ALL trust in the guy who i loved during Edsall 1.0 .... he is so 90's. it doesnt work, dude
It was one game, played in extreme temperatures, against a very good team, after being off for 2 years. Yes it was an unbelievable disappointment, but at least let them get through a couple more games before we start losing all hope.

Note: this is not me defending the team's performance against Fresno. More of a defense of lets see where the next couple games takes us. If we struggle against Holy Cross and look as lost against Purdue as we did Fresno, then changes need to be made. Starting with firing Giufre.

Reaction Score
Or at least a coach who doesn't need two years to get smoked and dismantled by a so-so football team.
I mean 2 years and we mustered up 107 yards of total offense. Fresno played for the underneath passing game and looked like the 85 Bears defense. In fairness thats not all on the coaching Z missed 2 wide open receivers streaking downfield. Have to make those throws otherwise no use having them in the game plan.

Reaction Score
It was one game, played in extreme temperatures, against a very good team, after being off for 2 years. Yes it was an unbelievable disappointment, but at least let them get through a couple more games before we start losing all hope.

Note: this is not me defending the team's performance against Fresno. More of a defense of lets see where the next couple games takes us. If we struggle against Holy Cross and look as lost against Purdue as we did Fresno, then changes need to be made. Starting with firing Giufre.
Why start with Guifre? Do you think he’s not responsible to anyone?

Reaction Score
Why start with Guifre? Do you think he’s not responsible to anyone?
1. Guifre is calling plays. 2. Offense has regressed under Guifre. 3. He gets the axe first because his squad is the worst on the team. Edsall gets til the end of the year. No way they fire him during the season unless DB has a coach in mind and is already interviewed and ready to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom