Two Weeks of Stewing.. | The Boneyard

Two Weeks of Stewing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ain't good. I just want to rip my skin off. This situation is beyond intolerable. For God sake, will somebody wake up in Storrs and do something.. Do anything

I'm officially on break from the Yard for a week, or I'll go further insane.

See you next week boys.

Reaction Score
I wish I could do the same but I find myself keep checking back here every couple hours to see if any change has been made. I just want to hear something, even if its a college kids version of someone who knows someone who knows either warde, herbst, or burton. The only thing I have to look forward to are the Giants and how far PP is going to move up the list on the college coaches hot seat website. Maybe Warde is waiting for PP to crack the top 10 before he makes a move.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He's waiting for the season to end. There will be no coaching changes before the Cincinnati games ends.

It's not even worth worrying about.

Reaction Score
on a good note we may have a shot against Pitt based on their 20-7 win over Buffalo

Reaction Score
I'm with you guys on this, I love Uconn but I have lost all faith in this coaching staff. Anybody that doesn’t think coaching is the problem knows nothing about football or sports in general. If the coach’s message does not resonate with the kids, if the team is not willing to fight for you, it’s time to move on. I'm not talking about a few kids, I'm talking about most of the team.
I’ve been trying to figure out a way to protest against the coach's at the pit game without having it reflect on the kids. Showing up is not in support of this coaching staff, it’s for Uconn and the players and I want that to be clear to warde, herbst and anybody else. The direction of this program needs to be changed. We are winners, Uconn has a winning tradition and we will not settle for mediocrity.

Reaction Score
He's waiting for the season to end. There will be no coaching changes before the Cincinnati games ends.

It's not even worth worrying about.
OK but that next day needs to end the PP era. This time the players probably won't give a crap if he doesn't say good bye. Need to have new coach in place in time for December recruiting (even if they have to do it on the sly while finishing up at another program).

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Once again it comes down to this. Gt anh uh can fire oc's but not uconn. Were not big time enough it seems. Bull . This would be wardes way of letting us know he cares and hes gone mia. We dont need a oc. He wasnt helping us. Cut his ass and bump up others. Chesus this isnt science. !!!!

Reaction Score
Well, I made a few days cold turkey on BY. Couldn't stay away despite best my best efforts.

Reaction Score
Once again it comes down to this. Gt anh uh can fire oc's but not uconn. Were not big time enough it seems. Bull Fecunditying ****. This would be wardes way of letting us know he cares and hes gone mia. We dont need a oc. He wasnt helping us. Cut his ass and bump up others. Chesus this isnt science. Fecundity!!!!

Or, maybe, the flagship university of the great State of Connecticut doesn't need to fire people in the middle of a semester because it will make a student or alum happy and views its mission as something more than kowtowing to fans over athletic programs. I'm perfectly o.k. with that.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Or, maybe, the flagship university of the great State of Connecticut doesn't need to fire people in the middle of a semester because it will make a student or alum happy and views its mission as something more than kowtowing to fans over athletic programs. I'm perfectly o.k. with that.

ok then. enjoy watching our offense the rest of the season.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
some times, Dan, good things in life are worth waiting for a bit.

what are we waiting for? if were not willing to fire the oc are u saying that eventually his wallpaper is going to have us look like wvu?

Reaction Score
what are we waiting for? if were not willing to fire the oc are u saying that eventually his wallpaper is going to have us look like wvu?

Oh God no. I'm not implying that I want him to be given time to succeed. (Unless "time" means four more games.)

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
ok then. enjoy watching our offense the rest of the season.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think part of BL's point is that there are bigger ramifications if these types of drastic changes are done mid-season.

There are two home games left. If a season ticket holder doesn't ensure his/her seat is filled, either with themself or someone else, they'll be cutting off their nose to spite their face. The Athletic Dept. already has our money.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Oh God no. I'm not implying that I want him to be given time to succeed. (Unless "time" means four more games.)
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think part of BL's point is that there are bigger ramifications if these types of drastic changes are done mid-season.

There are two home games left. If a season ticket holder doesn't ensure his/her seat is filled, either with themself or someone else, they'll be cutting off their nose to spite their face. The Athletic Dept. already has our money.

ok i miss read that.

im in the boat that we should fire the OC today and P this winter. you guys want it to all happen this winter. i think its better if warde showed us that he wont put up with this by starting the movement now with the OC. what this also does is gives foley or day a chance to show what they have for the last couple games.

Reaction Score
Sounds like we need a new 12 step program. "Hi I'm Jim and I'd rather do crack then visit the boneyard insane asylum.....welcome Jim"

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Sounds like we need a new 12 step program. "Hi I'm Jim and I'd rather do crack then visit the boneyard insane asylum.....welcome Jim"
I'd settle for a 2 step plan.
Step 1.) PP your Retired. Have Fun.
Step 2.) New Coach is hired. Let's Have Fun, again.

Reaction Score

I though I was more than just a visitor! In any case we will get it together after some changes are made. I certainly plan on following those developments and have no intention of hitting the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom