Two special "news links" | The Boneyard

Two special "news links"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alof of good stuff in Nan's links today. If can't get to them all, try not to miss the uplifting and glowing one on the equally glowing Dolson persona.....by Rich Elliot, I think. Also the one talking about Lewis and Doty studying the Taurasi/Moore tape.....very interesting the well done. Doty, if you should see this post: shoot the damn ball! Learn from that very tape you so kindly arranged for Lewis....and shoot the damn ball....even if you have to bank it off a score board or two ;) . You have one of the best shots on the team....you hold our record for consecutive threes....let's see some of the PA stuf down the stretch, Kid.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Doty, if you should see this post: shoot the damn ball!

Doty, if you're reading the BY you should find a better way to occupy your time.

Reaction Score
Doty, if you should see this post: shoot the damn ball!

Doty, if you're reading the BY you should find a better way to occupy your time.

Unless she's is in need of a laugh.

HGN

Reaction Score
Hey guys, why can't a good teammate try to help someone else other than herself? I think its very noble of CD to offer some help to KML.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Great example of Caroline's senior leadership. She never stops doing all she can for the team. And for those who carp that she can't do enough these days, and should sit, remember - she is doing all she can to finish her career in the best way. That includes helping KML.
I admire her grit and giving personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom