Two quick questions | The Boneyard

Two quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First, when someone has a response to something I've posted their response shows up on my private e-mail account. How do I eliminate this feature?
Second, while finishing any particular thread, and wishing to move on to the next thread, is there an easier way to move on to the next thread other than hitting the forum icon and returning to the forum's main board? In otherwords I would like to directly move on to the next thread.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
First, when someone has a response to something I've posted their response shows up on my private e-mail account. How do I eliminate this feature?
Second, while finishing any particular thread, and wishing to move on to the next thread, is there an easier way to move on to the next thread other than hitting the forum icon and returning to the forum's main board? In otherwords I would like to directly move on to the next thread.

In th eupper, right hand side of your screen you'll see your handle. Click on the pull down menu and choose Alert Preferences. You can turn off hte Alerts when someone quotes you.

I'm not sure about your second question. I need to look around a bit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom