Two Deep is Posted | The Boneyard

Two Deep is Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bullock is listed as the starting Center, instead of Mateas (who is now the #2). Otherwise, it looked the same.

Reaction Score
Bullock is listed as the starting Center, instead of Mateas (who is now the #2). Otherwise, it looked the same.

do you have a link? NEver mind I found it.

Not the amount of change that I was looking for, but change at the position, that FWIW, I had identified as the most mportant to our success this season on offense, a long time ago. Will see if that change shakes it up this week in practice.

Reaction Score
I would like to see Cruz replace Steve Greene, but that's just me. Cruz looks a little stronger at the point of attack to me and looks more mobile when he pulls.

Reaction Score
I would like to see Cruz replace Steve Greene, but that's just me. Cruz looks a little stronger at the point of attack to me and looks more mobile when he pulls.

Cruz was the only O Linemen who impressed me during the spring game. I am a little surprised that he hasn't gotten more of a chance.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Is there a real trend with Bullock and the lack of motion calls? I haven's seen any for last week.

Reaction Score
Cruz was the only O Linemen who impressed me during the spring game. I am a little surprised that he hasn't gotten more of a chance.

Every time I focus on Cruz he looks like a kid that wants to get after it. I saw him whiff when he pulled but the effort was there. A couple years back our OL were all maulers.

Reaction Score
If the coaching 2 deep stayed the same, then switching deck chairs will not matter. Just run the 160lb 3.61 ypc scatback (3.61 ypc is the lowest of any runner listed in the top 100)between the tackles and hope to maintain our 112th rated rush offense.
It's all about the red zone (whatever that is).

Reaction Score
It's all about the red zone (whatever that is).

That's the area between the 20 yard lines.....and don't call me Shirley.

as an aside, i kind of wish we did a little work on the game between the 20's, since we seem to find ourselves in the red zone so sparingly (once Saturday).

also, last week GD, or PP spoke about all the time they spent practicing 3rd down. I kind of feel like if we did some 1st and 2nd down work, we would end up in less 3rd down situations.

But hey.....that's just me. I was born AFTER fire was invented- so what the **** do i know.

Reaction Score
The glue sniffers look alot like Trump and Romney back in the Wishbone era!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom