Twitter Handles | The Boneyard

Twitter Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I've been getting more and more into Twitter the past few months and just stumbled across a few BY people. Was wondering if anyone else would wanna put their twitter handle out there so we can all follow. Everyone has their own people whom they follow that we might not and through re-tweets we can find new info. For instance, I don't follow any current or former player but that's due more to my lack of knowledge on how to search Twitter.

This isn't a "please follow me so I have more followers" thing. I just think there's a wealth of connections on this board and Twitter is the place to find info it seems. So if interested post your Twitter handle. I know I'd like to follow others and get more connected.

My Twitter is: @slewis_uno

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
go thru my followers/following. you will enjoy it.

@huskyfandan

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
People who want Boneyard followers should probably put their Twitter handles in their signatures. I don't have one yet myself but just a suggestion.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
People who want Boneyard followers should probably put their Twitter handles in their signatures. I don't have one yet myself but just a suggestion.

That's a good point. I'll make sure to do that next time I get on a computer. Just thought I'd throw this thread out there for starters

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Haha... Good timing. Just trying to get more in to it myself. I'm @ctmike78 but I haven't done much tweeting... Yet. More a fan of following.

Reaction Score
Mine is @NickG2210 and ive been writing to coah P on twitter the last couple of days.. saying things like... "how are you optimistic every week about our run game, its terrible. How is it STILL a work in progress 6 games in. and also".."All of us UConn Diehards are losing patience quickly I know winning is important but come on Grow a Pair already..

also just tweeted him the Dify question and said 3 quarters vs RU 14 pass, 4 runs 19 yrds..
I think we all know what hes going to Run.. I would like to see the Stats for the year on Every First down.. Just need number of Runs, VS passes and how many total yards where gained for each...

Reaction Score
I'm @seabassCTG. Followed by a handful of people on this board who stumbled upon me somehow, but probably have no idea that I'm this poster.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think everyone should put twitter handles in there sig's

Reaction Score
Mine is @NickG2210 and ive been writing to coah P on twitter the last couple of days.. saying things like... "how are you optimistic every week about our run game, its terrible. How is it STILL a work in progress 6 games in. and also".."All of us UConn Diehards are losing patience quickly I know winning is important but come on Grow a Pair already..

also just tweeted him the Dify question and said 3 quarters vs RU 14 pass, 4 runs 19 yrds..
I think we all know what hes going to Run.. I would like to see the Stats for the year on Every First down.. Just need number of Runs, VS passes and how many total yards where gained for each...

I'm sure the SID intern is becoming slightly annoyed with you at this point.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Yeah I've been finding some people through HFD and others. Put my Twitter on my sig....hopefully it worked.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You have a frigging egg avatar?

i do now yes. whats it to ya? i have yet to find a new pic i want to rep that wont piss ppl off.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
i do now yes. whats it to ya? i have yet to find a new pic i want to rep that wont piss ppl off.

These recruits are going to listen to some demented egg tell them where to matriculate?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
These recruits are going to listen to some demented egg tell them where to matriculate?

i havnt talked to any recruits via twitter in over a month. i stgill get my info from there but havn't talked on twitter for a while now. the couple recruits i talk to are by cell or in person at this point. those are based of relationships bigger that just being a fan on here. i have for now given up on contacting and doing th whole news thing as i'm pissed about where things are going with the school from multiple aspects.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I suddenly like LSU.
images

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

Please pass along her twitter handle.

"We’re a few plays away from being better than 3-3. I’m hopeful – and always believed – that hot fires make the strongest steel." PP via Dez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom