TV for tonight's game? | The Boneyard

TV for tonight's game?

Reaction Score
I know CBS Sports has the game. On their website (linky) it says you can watch the channel streamed if you have a participating provider (Optimum for me).

My question is with Optimum should I be able to watch the game online?

I'll be at work and I have computer/internet access.

Reaction Score
Take a 2 hour break and go have some pizza and best beer at an establishment near work. Simplify things for yourself Kita!

Reaction Score
I have optimum and i watched the UCF game online and some of the womens game last night

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Also supposedly if you use the Iphone CBS Sports App, you should be able to watch as well.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Also supposedly if you use the Iphone CBS Sports App, you should be able to watch as well.

Hmmm the Roku CBS Sports app doesn't have any CBS SN games. You can pay for CBS All Access... but that doesn't have them either. "All" seems like a bit of a misnomer.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I tried to stream UCF (mostly so I could put the Giants game on the other TV) and was shocked by that crappy lineup of approved providers. No Comcast? No Verizon? What the hell? Way to leave off 3/4 of the country.

Reaction Score
I have optimum and i watched the UCF game online and some of the womens game last night
That game was on an ESPN channel I believe, not CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
That's right my bad, I thought I also saw it available on Watch ESPN.
Not on mine, I hate this crap CBS SN situation. Seems like the toughest network to get access to stream games and of course half our games appear to be on there this season

Reaction Score
I know CBS Sports has the game. On their website (linky) it says you can watch the channel streamed if you have a participating provider (Optimum for me).

My question is with Optimum should I be able to watch the game online?

I'll be at work and I have computer/internet access.

Despite all the whining below, yes you should be able to and no it's not difficult. The fact that I can do it without issues tells you all you need to know.

Reaction Score
TV Guide online shows this:

This is FIOS in VA.

High-School Basketball: Bass Pro Shops Tournament of Champions Semifinal

Bass Pro Shops Tournament of Champions Semifinal 9:00 PM on CBSSN 94, 3 hr

Reaction Score
Despite the meaningless post above mine that accomplishes nothing.

I'll post a link to watch in the game thread later.

As a fan who is in dire need of a stream, what do you consider to be the game thread? The one with the line as the subject, the one with UUUUUUUUUU as the subject, or a different one?

Reaction Score
As a fan who is in dire need of a stream, what do you consider to be the game thread? The one with the line as the subject, the one with UUUUUUUUUU as the subject, or a different one?

Desperate for a stream as well...anyone?...anyone?...Bueller?

Reaction Score
I'm guessing CBS. But the logo on the UConn sight is SO f*g small I can't resolve it with a Mag glass. Who the hell is doing web design over there??

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thanks!! installed and following these links

There's a lot of similar names, but you're the guy who's close to Mike's in the South End right? If this was at 7pm I'd probably be at Parish Cafe hoping they got CBS SN

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Thanks!! installed and following these links

There's a lot of similar names, but you're the guy who's close to Mike's in the South End right? If this was at 7pm I'd probably be at Parish Cafe hoping they got CBS SN
Haha that's correct. Never watched a game at Parish cafe, those sandwiches are too expensive for my blood (but great), but ill have to check it out. Parish doesnt seem like the type of place that would have CBS SN though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
yeah its fine, nothing to write to phantom gourmet about, my wife just likes that place a lot, and you know, there's no sports bars in our neighborhood whatsoever

Reaction Score
Here is one working link to CBS SN, currently end of the Dayton game, will update with more links as i find them.
@Kembacity @Kitaman

** Make sure you have a browser with an adblock installed first, i recommend uBlock origin.

Let me know if you have any questions or it doesnt work for you.

Working now:
Temple at Connecticut

Might be up at tip off:
Watch Temple vs Connecticut Live Stream Online

Temple vs Connecticut Live Stream | Usagoals

Watch Temple vs Connecticut Live Stream Online

You are a God. Where were you last game? First row has really been letting me down lately. But no full screen with Hahasports? You'll have to fight the Celtics until 9 or so tonight. I may go to Whiskeys for the second half.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
You are a God. Where were you last game? First row has really been letting me down lately. But no full screen with Hahasports? You'll have to fight the Celtics until 9 or so tonight. I may go to Whiskeys for the second half.
It definitely has full screen for me, try clicking on the video window first.

Whiskeys would definitely have the game on.

As for last game I didn't catch it due to the playoffs but generally if I see people asking about how to watch the game I'll post links. I'll try to do it more often for CBS SN games, remember guys, UConn's exposure is the same if not better than when it was in the Big East according to Boneyard statisticians!

Reaction Score
the firstrow one allows fullscreen, no casting to chromecast but beggars can't be choosers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom