Turn On NBC Sports Network right now... | The Boneyard

Turn On NBC Sports Network right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you're not watching, Costas is hosting a two hour long panel with anyone and everyone in college sports on pay for play, BCS, eligibility, APR, everything. It is absolutely riveting.

Reaction Score
i wish i had checked this last night, although i imagine NBC sports has little enough programming that they'll be rerunning it. which brings up, i didn't know there was such a thing as an NBC sports channel yet. i knew it was in the works, but hadn't heard that it was operating. does anyone know where to find it on Verizon FIOS?

Reaction Score
i didn't know there was such a thing as an NBC sports channel yet. i knew it was in the works, but hadn't heard that it was operating. does anyone know where to find it on Verizon FIOS?

NBC Sports is the old Versus channel re-branded. They changed the name in January of this year. For me it's channel 590 (in HD).

Reaction Score
Posted this on the BB forum, thought I'd throw it here too. The link below lists all the re-air dates for this show.

link

Reaction Score
thanks for the info. so it's called Costas live from 30 Rock? between that, 30 Rock, Rock Center with Brian Williams, it's enough already. we know your friggin address. maybe if NBC spent more energy putting out sitcoms like Cheers and Cosby again instead of advertising their mailing address I'd even start watching the channel more than a half hour a week

Reaction Score
thanks for the info. so it's called Costas live from 30 Rock? between that, 30 Rock, Rock Center with Brian Williams, it's enough already. we know your friggin address. maybe if NBC spent more energy putting out sitcoms like Cheers and Cosby again instead of advertising their mailing address I'd even start watching the channel more than a half hour a week

Community, Park and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Office... those three shows are better than 95% of the crap on TV right now, imo. They can do whatever they want as long as they leave all of this glorious comedy on the air.

Reaction Score
Community, Park and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Office... those three shows are better than 95% of the crap on TV right now, imo. They can do whatever they want as long as they leave all of this glorious comedy on the air.

it would be nice if they could give me an evening of new episodes for each of them, although the Office hasn't made me laugh since before Jim and Pam got married so i gave it up when Michael left. whoever's in charge of NBC programming should be fired for the way they don't air a new episode of 30Rock for a month and then play two new episodes on one night.

Reaction Score
To be fair, I don't think NBC executives were able to schedule Tina Fey's pregnancy to synchronize with the new seasons of the other television shows. ;)

Reaction Score
shows how much i know, i didn't realize she was pregnant. they could still spread the new episodes out a little better. it doesn't seem like any of there comedies show new episodes two weeks in a row, and on that note i probably need to turn off the TV from time to time and get out more

Reaction Score
shows how much i know, i didn't realize she was pregnant. they could still spread the new episodes out a little better. it doesn't seem like any of there comedies show new episodes two weeks in a row, and on that note i probably need to turn off the TV from time to time and get out more
I've got to say that my wife & I have become addicted to Smash on Mondays at 10 P.M. But then,I'm also hooked on the Broadway's Best channel on Sirius satellite radio.

Reaction Score
Ditto coachcap. We watch and listen to exactly the same ones

Reaction Score
NBC Sports is the old Versus channel re-branded. They changed the name in January of this year. For me it's channel 590 (in HD).

And Versus is the old Outdoor Life Network, OLN, rebranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom