Tulsa's massive deficit (LINK) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tulsa's massive deficit (LINK)

Reaction Score
back on topic

I suspect Tulsa could become the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa pretty quick. There is already that chartered 2 miles away. Like the Albany Law School - where MegynKelly went - the State system can gobble up some of these outliers that have a good set of property and faculty.

Reaction Score
back on topic

I suspect Tulsa could become the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa pretty quick. There is already that chartered 2 miles away. Like the Albany Law School - where MegynKelly went - the State system can gobble up some of these outliers that have a good set of property and faculty.

Faculty will flee there ASAP with this news. But that's a state system without any funding for the extant campuses. Oklahoma already spends very little. Bottom 5.

Reaction Score
back on topic

I gave you a like for using the words "Megyn Kelly can gobble up some" all in the same sentence.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be sure. People will be fleeing Tulsa for Community Colleges (students and faculty). Talking to administrators about this, they paint a picture of the apocalypse.
Tulsa is very good school well above the CC level.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA