Tulsa beating the crap out of LA... | The Boneyard

Tulsa beating the crap out of LA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's midway thru the 4th quarter and Tulsa is up 86-66. Anyone have Tulsa winning this game? As of the moment, Tolliver has to be the MVP of the Sparks... Parker had 8 points with about 6 minutes left and has scored the last 6 points to get to 14 but still. She's not been on her game since the Olympics it seems...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's the Ivory Latta show--21 points and 14 assists.

L.A. doesn't play much defense. Tulsa has made 14 treys.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Tulsa with 7 players in double figures.....!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Atlanta beat the carp out of Washington. Tiff had 14, 4, 2, and 2, but 6 TOs.

Ajavon, Bobbitt, and Novosel combined for 49 minutes and 0 points.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Sun are finishing off San Antonio. Tina has 20 and 10, as does Sophia Young for S.A. Tina has to be a leading MVP candidate for the 19-6 Sun.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The Sun are finishing off San Antonio. Tina has 20 and 10, as does Sophia Young for S.A. Tina has to be a leading MVP candidate for the 19-6 Sun.
I have to totally agree with you on that account. Coming into the games today, Angel, Cappie, Kristi and Tina are the top 5. No matter what happens with Angel, I can't see her winning MVP. If the Liberty make the playoffs, I could see it coming down to Cappie, Tina or Kristi. Candace and Sylvia are out of the picture at this point...

Of course, there are a lot of other factors, and WNBA.com keeps pimping Parker as the #1 candidate for the MVP. Good grief. Not even close.

Reaction Score
I have to totally agree with you on that account. Coming into the games today, Angel, Cappie, Kristi and Tina are the top 5. No matter what happens with Angel, I can't see her winning MVP. If the Liberty make the playoffs, I could see it coming down to Cappie, Tina or Kristi. Candace and Sylvia are out of the picture at this point...

Of course, there are a lot of other factors, and WNBA.com keeps pimping Parker as the #1 candidate for the MVP. Good grief. Not even close.

Pimping? Really? Then again, the i is next to the u on the keyboard. Could very well be a typo.

Reaction Score
Pimping? Really? Then again, the i is next to the u on the keyboard. Could very well be a typo.
made me look... still not a very good typist after 45 years. I know the other side of the line (qwerty). ;^)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Just looked up Tolliver's stats.... and i had no idea she was having that kind of season. Im impressed.. That being said... I will never root for Tolliver as a player. NEVER!!!

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Just looked up Tolliver's stats.... and i had no idea she was having that kind of season. Im impressed.. That being said... I will never root for Tolliver as a player. NEVER!!!
Ladies and gentleman...may I present to you...one of the greatest and "clutchest" shots my Terp eyes have ever seen.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She isn't going to be any copnversation because teh team is doing so poorly, but Bonner is having a fabulous year in Phoenix. No longer going to be getting any votes for best 6th man.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She isn't going to be any copnversation because teh team is doing so poorly, but Bonner is having a fabulous year in Phoenix. No longer going to be getting any votes for best 6th man.
Noticed that too. It bodes well for them for the future. would love to see Phx land Griner - with DT and Dewanna (and Dupree and Prahalis), they'd be awesome...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ladies and gentleman...may I present to you...one of the greatest and "clutchest" shots my Terp eyes have ever seen.

tracy.gif

The Boneyard can be a cold, cold place sometimes.....

Moderators...... we REALLY do need a dislike button :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32