Trying to figure out when tickets go on sale... | The Boneyard

Trying to figure out when tickets go on sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
So I figured I'd check here because you guys are always on top of things. I'm trying to gauge when Oregon women's tickets will be going on sale so that I could get good seats for the UConn game. My mom is flying out to visit me for Christmas so we're going to go to the game together. When do the tickets for UConn go on sale? I can't find anything on Oregon's website, so I figure it'll be around the same time UConn's go on sale.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Individual tickets for UConn home games go on sale in October. I wouldn't necessarily correlate what UConn does with other WBB programs because UConn has to administer season tickets (which they have in higher volumes than Oregon does, presumably).

I didn't see anything on Oregon's site regarding WBB tix either, though I did see a number and email address for the ticket office to try.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=m-uoregon&evm=cont

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
After a 10-year hiatus, we are buying Hartford season tickets again this year. (Instead of a pair, we'll be three with my 11-year-old son.) I am wondering if anyone has any insight into how buying "blind" tickets through the ticket office now compares to buying known seats when they go on sale through Ticketmaster later. Does the ticket office give best seats or do they get rid of the marginal seats this way? I am talking about the full price seats, not the discounted ones. Thanks for any info you can share.

Reaction Score
Do you know how many priority points you have?

According to the 2012-2013 UConn Athletics Development Fund Donor Guide, these are the point levels and likely sections:

70 - 260 - Sections 107, 112, 119, 124 (basically the four corners where UConn comes out (112) the visiting team comes out (119) and then the opposite corners from those two

261 - 806 - Sections 101, 106, 113 and 118 (the sections right next to the corner sections, closer to the court side lines)

807 and above - the sideline sections. The higher the points, the closer to mid-court.

Anything under 70 priority points is probably in the second tier, or the sections behind the basket in the lower level.

In the past, we were unhappy with our season ticket assignment but the ticket office was very good about reassigning us to an area that we preferred. Basically from the upper regions of 216 to the lower level behind the basket. At least we could see the faces of the players.

Reaction Score
So I figured I'd check here because you guys are always on top of things. I'm trying to gauge when Oregon women's tickets will be going on sale so that I could get good seats for the UConn game. My mom is flying out to visit me for Christmas so we're going to go to the game together. When do the tickets for UConn go on sale? I can't find anything on Oregon's website, so I figure it'll be around the same time UConn's go on sale.

I called the U of O ticket office about a month ago and purchases of individual tickets (not season tickets) go on sale October 8th. Hope that helps...you might want to call to confirm.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I called the U of O ticket office about a month ago and purchases of individual tickets (not season tickets) go on sale October 8th. Hope that helps...you might want to call to confirm.

I sent them an email and they replied with October 19th.. Oh well! I'll just check both days!

Reaction Score

I sent them an email and they replied with October 19th.. Oh well! I'll just check both days!

Your information is correct...October 19th is the date that individual game tickets are sold.

From GoDucks.com
"Single game tickets will be available for all home games this year, and will go on sale Friday October 19, 2012. The ticket office will only be selling home basketball tickets, for any away game tickets please contact the host institution. Tickets will be available for purchase online at www.goducks.com, in person at the Autzen Complex Center Ticket Office, or via telephone by calling (541) 346-4461 or 1-800-WEBFOOT."

And ticket prices for OSU and UCONN games:

Oregon State & UConn°
Individual Reserved $15
Premium Reserved $18
General Admission - Adult $11
General Admission - Child/Senior* $8
Group Reserved** $12
Group General Admission** $6

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
WOW!! Only 18 dollars for premium reserved?! Just goes to show you how far ahead UConn is than everyone else. Regardless that it will most likely be a 50+ point blowout, I was expecting to pay top dollar for good seats.. I won't pay more than $60 for 3 tickets! Beats paying $100+ for a game at Hartford or Gampel.. Lucky for me, I can walk to the Matt from my apartment, so I won't have to spend extra to park. Thanks for that info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom