Trevardo | The Boneyard

Trevardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looked to me like Sio spent most of the game lined up as DE and I did not see Trevardo. Anybody know what's going on there.

btw, Sio was a man among boys and I bet he moved up some draft cards last night.

Reaction Score
He was in there the whole game pretty much. Got pushed right past the qb on a couple of occasions

Reaction Score
Trevardo played the first three quarters. He then sat out the 4th. Kevin Nathan said it was some sort of shoulder injury while I was driving home, but didn't give any more details than that.

Reaction Score
Trevardo came out late in the 3rd with a shoulder injury. Looked like they were originally treating him for a stinger: his right arm was limp and they were working on his shoulder and his neck. He spent most of the fourth quarter sitting on the trainer's table, except for Sio's brief knee exam and treatment. Based on his play since October, I've wondered if he has had an underlying shoulder problem for most of the season.

The BYE gives him two weeks to heal then put on a surge for the last two games of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom