Transfer Window | The Boneyard

Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Opened today. Obviously everyone here knows that Petr Cech is a Gunner now.

Yedlin will probably be loaned out. Looking like Norwich City or one of the Championship sides. Tottenham already signed a Fullback from Burnley who is over him.

Liverpool signed Benteke

Pogba to Barca in 2016

Also the MLS transfer window opens on 8 July.

MLS is changing their roster rules to allow two clubs to acquire Chicharito (Probably Orlando) and Gio Dos Santos (definitely LA).

Also Aron Johanssen is looking to make a move to MLS.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Opened today. Obviously everyone here knows that Petr Cech is a Gunner now.

Yedlin will probably be loaned out. Looking like Norwich City or one of the Championship sides. Tottenham already signed a Fullback from Burnley who is over him.

Liverpool signed Benteke

Pogba to Barca in 2016

Also the MLS transfer window opens on 8 July.

MLS is changing their roster rules to allow two clubs to acquire Chicharito (Probably Orlando) and Gio Dos Santos (definitely LA).

Also Aron Johanssen is looking to make a move to MLS
Cool, continuing to beef up the MLS. Lampard, Gerrard and maybe Pirlo should be playing soon.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Good signing by Liverpool. They desperately need help up front. Losing Suarez was a huge blow for then that I think they thought they'd fill with Sturidge. He couldn't stay healthy and was down. Benteke has health issues too so will be very interesting to see how helpful he can be.

Can Barca get any better? Adding Pogba is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
This LINK has a pretty up to date and comprehensive list of all transfers. Liverpool has been very busy.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This LINK has a pretty up to date and comprehensive list of all transfers. Liverpool has been very busy.
They are clearly selling Sterling and trying to restock. Saw they got Ings from Burnley. I like their moves so far.

Swansea has bought two strikers as well. Hopefully not a sign that they are selling Gomis. I know it was rumored he wanted to leave in January but I think he's had a change of heart since they sold Bony. They needed strikers so glad to see them getting some early. Just hoping they hold on to Fabianski and Montero.

Reaction Score
If he gets playing time with the Rangers I view this as as good move for Zelalem, Arsenal, and USMNT. Right now, he is not good enough to start ahead of a very crowded midfield for the Gunners. Renya did well developing with the Rangers a while back.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2579308/arsenal-midfielder-gedion-zelalem-signs-for-rangers-on-loan
I love this loan if he gets regular PT, ideally seeing 30-60 minutes most matches. Rangers are playing to get promoted back to the top division, so they will play the best players.

Reaction Score
WBA deny transfer paperwork submitted by Berahino to play for Spurs. Spurs supposedly upping their offer early this week.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
WBA deny transfer paperwork submitted by Berahino to play for Spurs. Spurs supposedly upping their offer early this week.

Yeah he's gone. They are coming back at 22 or so. They have to sell now, this the fee only goes down from here.

Reaction Score
The Stones saga continues. I know he's got a world of potential, but is £40 million really a good idea for a 21 year old defender? Also, interestingly enough, Real Madrid have sold Illarramendi back to Real Sociedad for 16 mil, after buying him for 38 mil 2 years ago. Meanwhile, my favorite player Andriy Yarmolenko is now being heavily linked to Barcelona. I'd rather see him go to Everton for a year or two so he can prove himself at a high level. He will play for a top 5 club one day, 6'2" wingers don't exactly grow on trees.

Reaction Score
If he gets playing time with the Rangers I view this as as good move for Zelalem, Arsenal, and USMNT. Right now, he is not good enough to start ahead of a very crowded midfield for the Gunners. Renya did well developing with the Rangers a while back.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2579308/arsenal-midfielder-gedion-zelalem-signs-for-rangers-on-loan

He racked up two assists in his debut. Granted it was a Scottish Cup or something and Rangers are second division, but he'll get a full season with them. This could be a big boost for our Olympic Qualifying team.

Looks like Tottenham will loan Yedlin out by the deadline. Apparently there are lots of suitors.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Yedlin to Sunderland. Looks like Spurs won't get Berahino.

Reaction Score
WBA are completely blocking Berahino move. They said it from the very beginning and have not changed their tune. We'll see what happens in the January transfer window.

Spurs could have and should have made a run at Chicharito weeks ago, instead he is off to Germany. Levy's negotiating techniques are the most frustrating thing out there. He's more concerned in saving a buck instead of focusing on making a buck (Champions League)

Reaction Score
Man U and Madrid look like a pair of Kindergartners on the school yard with respect to De Gae. Martial is a big move for Man U, he has huge potential; but, is unproven.

Arsenal has been quite so far other than failing to get Benzema...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom