Transfer Watch List | The Boneyard

Transfer Watch List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Averaged 7 points, 6 rebounds and 2.5 blocks as a freshman last year. Potential is there.

Reaction Score
wow, he was being touted as a potential NBA big last year

Reaction Score
if he transfers now, would he be available 2nd semester next year?

Reaction Score
Why would he want to leave, PT? He has Brimah like numbers from what I see.

Reaction Score
After all the discuss about obtaining QULAITY big men, you want to consider someone who is not getting play time on a crappy team??

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
After all the discuss about obtaining QULAITY big men, you want to consider someone who is not getting play time on a crappy team??

Good big men can't play on "crappy" teams? Walk me through this.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Isaac Copeland is leaving Georgetown. Former 5-star PF recruit who's regressed like a mofo over the last two years after a really promising freshman season. He's been getting DNP-CD'd recently.

He'll have a year-and-a-half left. North Carolina native who will surely have a lot of high-major interest even though he's been a disaster this season. 6-foot-9, 220 lbs.

I'd take him in a second.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Isaac Copeland is leaving Georgetown. Former 5-star PF recruit who's regressed like a mofo over the last two years after a really promising freshman season. He's been getting DNP-CD'd recently.

He'll have a year-and-a-half left. North Carolina native who will surely have a lot of high-major interest even though he's been a disaster this season. 6-foot-9, 220 lbs.

I'd take him in a second.

He's shooting 27.5% from the field this year. Small sample size, but that's a red flag right there.

Reaction Score
He's shooting 27.5% from the field this year. Small sample size, but that's a red flag right there.

There's gotta be more there than what meets the eye with Copeland. He played 32 minutes per game last season. I can't imagine that a chilly start to the season reduced him to a DNP guy when he was supposed to be their alpha this season. With a kid like that, who is so talented but doesn't rebound, doesn't block shots, doesn't get to the line, can't shoot...you wonder how coachable he is and you wonder about his work ethic. Bringing guys like that aboard is a risk (and yes, I'm doing some assuming, but that's kind of the point...his teammates and coaches are probably wondering the same). Copeland has epitomized Georgetown over the last couple years. They've been a team that has drastically underachieved relative to their talent level and you start to wonder if he's a bit of a poison pill.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
There's gotta be more there than what meets the eye with Copeland. He played 32 minutes per game last season. I can't imagine that a chilly start to the season reduced him to a DNP guy when he was supposed to be their alpha this season. With a kid like that, who is so talented but doesn't rebound, doesn't block shots, doesn't get to the line, can't shoot...you wonder how coachable he is and you wonder about his work ethic. Bringing guys like that aboard is a risk (and yes, I'm doing some assuming, but that's kind of the point...his teammates and coaches are probably wondering the same). Copeland has epitomized Georgetown over the last couple years. They've been a team that has drastically underachieved relative to their talent level and you start to wonder if he's a bit of a poison pill.

From the sound of it, might be another Khem Birch. Had the raw talent to be an amazing PF/C, wouldn't play in a system or give effort in practice. After two seasons at two schools (Pitt/UNLV), declared and went undrafted. Making OK money in Greece today.

Reaction Score
Mau, not sure where you are looking but the Bragg story is pretty much everywhere. He is suspended indefinitely from KU until the legal system runs its course.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Former UConn PG target Traci Carter is leaving Marquette after 1.5 years. He'd played really well this season - 4.5p/3.6a/2.1r on 56/43/63 shooting splits in just 16 mpg, but for some reason Wojo just doesn't rate him.

Kid will have 2.5 years left. Doubt we go after him given our PG depth, but I'm sure he'll attract interest from schools around us since he's a Philly kid. My guess is Dunphy's already on the line with him.

Reaction Score
Former 5 star recruit that's applying for a medical rs and has two years of eligibility left. I'm worried about his back but he fits perfectly with the teams need for a pf.

Reaction Score
Former 5 star recruit that's applying for a medical rs and has two years of eligibility left. I'm worried about his back but he fits perfectly with the teams need for a pf.

Is he available 2nd semester next year or does he need to sit out a full year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom