Top 3 Things You Want To See Friday Night Against Iowa. Game is at 9:30 p.m. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Friday Night Against Iowa. Game is at 9:30 p.m.

Reaction Score
1. Play zone and Howl Sweet Caroline will throw them off their game.
2. Make sure the refs haven't been bribed by TV media for a CC final-four appearance for ratings. We here at the boneyard have been noticing a lot of fake flops and phantom calls. We are watching you!!!!
3. The final decision of who is the best player in WCBB

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
1. The players shoot their averages.
Both teams shot around 50% in the regular season, but Bueckers shoots 5% better than her teammates, Clark shoots 5% worse so …
2. Both Bueckers and Clark take more shots than usual for them.
3. UConn stays out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
No one other than Clark in excess of 15 points
Limit help defense on Clark, this is how her teammates light up the scoreboard
Nika only two fouls at halftime

Reaction Score
1-someone face guarding Clark for 40 minutes.
2-If we’re up by a little at the end of the game someone not named paige taking the ball out
3-Get Q and Ice a little run early so if we need them in the second half they are over the jitters as much as possible

Reaction Score
1. Edwards with outstanding game inside.
2. Outstanding rebounding by all.
3. Clark is outstanding . Put two players On her entire game. Shade and Muhl .Pick her up before half court . Dont allow her screens for 3 pointers . Let other three players play zone . Let another player try to beat us!

Reaction Score
I want to see Paige take the team on her back and bring them home.
Yup. Me too. The way I see it, this could be the game of Paige’s career so far. I think it will shine brighter in the tale of this season even than the NC game.

Reaction Score
IMO the game is "pick 'em." I made a comment about miracle on another thread it was an exagerration. OFC we have a shot to win. With that said would love to see

1--- Defend Caitlin Clark ofc.
2-- Aaliyah Edwards be the signifciant 3rd best player on the floor with high efficiency scoring.
3--- Every other player that plays be highly efficient from the perimeter (not just Paige.).

Reaction Score
IMO the game is "pick 'em." I made a comment about miracle on another thread it was an exagerration. OFC we have a shot to win. With that said would love to see

1--- Defend Caitlin Clark ofc.
2-- Aaliyah Edwards be the signifciant 3rd best player on the floor with high efficiency scoring.
3--- Every other player that plays be highly efficient from the perimeter (not just Paige.).
I think minor "medical" miracle might be better terminology. It's not just the ACL, it's the fracture injury and surgery the year before and the fact that Geno says she is stronger, better than ever. She really is. Either way, a very unique and determined athlete. I have never seen the worship that young girls have for an athlete like I have seen with Paige. After the Seton Hall game at Walsh there were at least 40 young girls at the bench area for an autograph or photo. She took care of every single one and then dealt with all the fans out by the bus, including my family members. Through it all, pleasant, happy and very engaging with the young ones.

Reaction Score
Does anyone buy/think the folks who say things like “no way they let Iowa lose” or things of that matter are real? This year, Clark is the media darling and she brings a lot of eyes to the TV, she could have the rematch with USC if they both win, and that would drive great viewership. Are these things just people say or do some actually believe these things?

Reaction Score
Does anyone buy/think the folks who say things like “no way they let Iowa lose” or things of that matter are real? This year, Clark is the media darling and she brings a lot of eyes to the TV, she could have the rematch with USC if they both win, and that would drive great viewership. Are these things just people say or do some actually believe these things?
USC lost to UConn in the Elite Eight.

Reaction Score
1: Paige and Aaliyah combining for 60 points
2: Iowa players not named Caitlin, to be held in check
3: A UConn win!!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I say, do the opposite of what is expected. In 4 Tournament games, Clark is shooting 35% on 3 pointers. In the 4 games, she has a total of 60 points which equals 15 points per game for 3POINTERS.
1, Play off her, let her shoot the 3 pointers
2. Don't let her drive to get the 2 pointers
3. Closely guard the OTHER 4 players.

Reaction Score
1) Neither injury nor the ref's whistle plays a significant role in the outcome.
2) Paige and Caitlin both have great games, and go back and forth with heroic plays down the stretch as the outcome remains in doubt to the final seconds, maybe even well into overtime!
3) WCBB fans and media immediately call it the best game they've ever seen, further elevating the game so well represented by both teams, especially Paige and Caitlin.

Thanks very much, BBallF, for another season providing us all with this fun-to-read thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom