Toledo blowing out West Mich | The Boneyard

Toledo blowing out West Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Really struggle to understand how anyone can defend PP and even remotely suggest this guy was a good hire.

Also, Whitmer is awful, worst QB in last 10 years+.

Reaction Score
Really struggle to understand how anyone can defend PP and even remotely suggest this guy was a good hire.

You sure you have been watching UCONN games for last 10 + years? because I can think of some pretty bad qb performances.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Today, CW did everything this team needs him to do. He hit 60% of his passes, had zero turnovers, and made a few big passing plays. I'll take 8 more just like this from him. If you are looking for areas that need improvement, look elsewhere first.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yes, and I put Lorenzen and McEntee in that group with him.

TL was the 2nd or 3rd best QB in Uconn's BCS era. I have no idea what you've been watching. Quit while you're behind.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

I'm trying to figure out which part of this post is more idiotic. The first line doesn't even make any sense b/c I can't remember the last time I've heard anyone "even remotely suggest the guy was a good hire" or defend PP, so what are you struggling to understand? As for Whitmer, he's arguably our second best QB in the BCS era, and hands down in the top 3-4. Lord knows he's not perfect, but if you've really been watching UConn football for over a decade you would have a list of 3-4 QBs off the top of your head that were easily worse than Whitmer. He's probably one of two we've had that completed 60%+ of his passes, which is tough when you only pass on 3rd and long

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
LOL at the QB comment. Dude hasn't watched many uconn quarterbacks.

Yeah, Rick Robustelli and Bernie Palmer were also better, and that was 40 years ago. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom