TJ Gardner-Russaw | The Boneyard

TJ Gardner-Russaw

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He retweeted several recruiting sites which picked up word of the offer. I don't know if he would bother to tell anyone if he wasn't giving it some consideration.

Some people want to get out of town when going to college, maybe he's the kind of kid that wants to be in town, play for the home team.

He has good fluidity for 6'3'' 225 that could be harnessed for LB play.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Absolutely nothing that came out of Diaco's mouth should be listened to. Right kind of guy- Edsall v1 and v 2.0 recruits the same character guys - but his play football a bit better.

Reaction Score
Per Aman - TJ Gardner will be announcing at the Signing Day ceremony at Windsor High on Wednesday.

Reaction Score
Per Aman - TJ Gardner will be announcing at the Signing Day ceremony at Windsor High on Wednesday.
I'm really hoping TJG flips. I think the uncertainty of where he fits at BC works in UConn's favor. He's athletic ability, speed and size fits right into DC Cocker's system.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm really hoping TJG flips. I think the uncertainty of where he fits at BC works in UConn's favor. He's athletic ability, speed and size fits right into DC Cocker's system.
He could be a monster here. A three year starter. Why step into a fuzzy situation when we have a solid plan to put him on the field. Plus being apart of the Edsall 2.0 campaign will be a great feeling.

Reaction Score
Interesting who's missing from this list tweet between Brendan Sebastian, CJ Lewis and AJ Dillon:

Who knows... crazy time till Wednesday.

Is the implication that the other BC verbals with CT ties don't think Tjg is coming with them any more? Sorry if that's an obvious question, but not all of us "speak Twitter."

Reaction Score
Is the implication that the other BC verbals with CT ties don't think Tjg is coming with them any more? Sorry if that's an obvious question, but not all of us "speak Twitter."

Total supposition on my part Counselor.

Reaction Score
I like this kid on offense. Could be a heck of an H back. Sneaky fast, plenty of wiggle, and a load to bring down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom