Tired of the Love for Tennessee | The Boneyard

Tired of the Love for Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I am just getting cranky waiting for the Uconn game to start, but I cannot figure out all this love for Tennessee. They beat an 11 seed in a play in game, a 6 seed which most thought was a joke from the beginning and a 14 seed. Yet the talking heads are raving about them like they have had this great run. Their best win was Umass for Christ sake. It is bad enough that most of the coverage about tonight's game is about Michigan State/Virginia and Louisville/Kentucky, but then we have to listen to the analysts have an about how great Tennessee looks.

Reaction Score
I've been watching now for 40 mins on and off and I haven't heard any ISU-UConn talk yet.

Reaction Score
I watched the CBSsports 2 hour bracket show and they might have had 5 minutes on them. Pissed me off.

Reaction Score
According to Seth Davis, Niels Giffey comes off the bench and "doesn't play that much".

I think it's fairly obvious many of today's college hoops pundits really don't know much at all about some of the teams they talk about.

Reaction Score
According to Seth Davis, Niels Giffey comes off the bench and "doesn't play that much".

I think it's fairly obvious many of today's college hoops pundits really don't know much at all about some of the teams they talk about.
Wait...did he say that about a guy who averages 24 minutes a game?

I mean, seriously?

That's what's been fun about this post season. People have not been paying attention. They say Shabazz against Florida, and said that he carries our team, and shut the book.

I really hope we shut them all up. Again.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Let them have their fun. They suck at football and this is all they have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom