Tiffany Mitchell trolls Paul Finebaum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I am glad she can still smile.

Reaction Score

One of the unremarked moments at the SC game was the evident warm feeling among Dawn, Coates, Mitchell, and several of the UConn players who roomed with and competed with the Gamecock women this summer. I liked the way they helped each other off the floor and patted each other on the back--and the smiles and hugs at the end were clearly genuine. Best side of sport.

Reaction Score
Mitchell has had a tough time of it- injured and unable to play in the Pan-Am games, pre-season foot surgery, that really nasty fall against Kentucky before the UConn game...

She's one helluva competitor and a great player who I respect enormously.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
One of the unremarked moments at the SC game was the evident warm feeling among Dawn, Coates, Mitchell, and several of the UConn players who roomed with and competed with the Gamecock women this summer. I liked the way they helped each other off the floor and patted each other on the back--and the smiles and hugs at the end were clearly genuine. Best side of sport.
There was one point during the game where ESPN showed Stewie and a SC player (forget who) laughing together and the announcers commented on it. It was a nice moment.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The Paul Finebaum show was at So Carolina the day of the game and this video was taken before the game.

Reaction Score
Sometimes I like to play an internal game: "Would she be great playing for UConn?" There's a lot of very talented players out there, but not all of them have the right mindset for UConn (that is, compatibility with Geno, etc.). On SC, Tiffany Mitchell would have certainly been a great UConn player, and I think A'ja Wilson would have as well. On Tennessee, Graves is the one I would have wanted in the UConn foxhole. And so forth. :)

Reaction Score
Sometimes I like to play an internal game: "Would she be great playing for UConn?" There's a lot of very talented players out there, but not all of them have the right mindset for UConn (that is, compatibility with Geno, etc.). On SC, Tiffany Mitchell would have certainly been a great UConn player, and I think A'ja Wilson would have as well. On Tennessee, Graves is the one I would have wanted in the UConn foxhole. And so forth. :)
Things to ponder: Would A'ja still wear her shorts shorter if all her teammates wore shorter shorts too? (If "Yes" = good UCONN teammate. If "No" - prolly not.)

Reaction Score
Err...did I type a post and forget to submit it? Or was my post deleted by the site staff? Rather than simply reposting it, I feel it would be best to check to see if there wasn't something that tripped the staff somehow. ;) (even though I can't recall anything that went over the usually accepted level of speculation here)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Err...did I type a post and forget to submit it? Or was my post deleted by the site staff? Rather than simply reposting it, I feel it would be best to check to see if there wasn't something that tripped the staff somehow. ;) (even though I can't recall anything that went over the usually accepted level of speculation here)
What????????

Reaction Score

Every time I think of Graves I get ticked. I really believe she could have become a great player if she'd gone elsewhere. I know injuries have been a problem at times but IMO 3 years of Warlick is what really torpedoed Graves' college career.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

It's nice to see that Tiffany has humorous side. That was funny. She appeared to be doing her version of Tony Kornheiser's "penguin" dance. You never know when that window will open, and allows to have your 15 minutes or in her case 15 seconds of fame.

I wonder what was going through her mind that made her do that. Most players in that situation would continue walking by out of the background. It would be interesting to hear from her what happened, and induced her to cut a little rug for the camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger