Tiffany Hayes with Hoop Cred | The Boneyard

Tiffany Hayes with Hoop Cred

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tiff introduces herself: "I'm Tiffany Hayes. I went to UConn." That gets everyone's attention.

I hope Tiff's new hairstyle doesn't adversely affect her mojo. :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Tiff introduces herself: "I'm Tiffany Hayes. I went to UConn." That gets everyone's attention.

I hope Tiff's new hairstyle doesn't adversely affect her mojo. :)
your memory is amazing

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but ...
1. Hoop Cred has its own private jet? - Anyone actually know anything about this company - all I can find is their web-site with products for sale and a blank link for 'about us'. Is this just a new athletic line?
2. Found the below link to be an interesting read about the dangers inherent in using (especially) male sports figures as motivational speakers in schools.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-amaral/dear-steph-curry-youre-the-man_b_7502850.html

This also got me to thinking about the transition during my lifetime from sneakers being cheap and functional to very expense and fashion statements. That was the tip of the iceberg of 'fashionizing' of sports apparel and I remember news stories about kids being beaten up for their sneakers. (Dating myself!)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
1. Hoop Cred has its own private jet? - Anyone actually know anything about this company - all I can find is their web-site with products for sale and a blank link for 'about us'. Is this just a new athletic line?
2. Found the below link to be an interesting read about the dangers inherent in using (especially) male sports figures as motivational speakers in schools.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-amaral/dear-steph-curry-youre-the-man_b_7502850.html

This also got me to thinking about the transition during my lifetime from sneakers being cheap and functional to very expense and fashion statements. That was the tip of the iceberg of 'fashionizing' of sports apparel and I remember news stories about kids being beaten up for their sneakers. (Dating myself!)
45 yrs old?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

blame Michael Jordan... I had the 1st pair (went to NYC, from Hartford, to get them) and maybe #6 (discounted at half pair from Herb's). Overall, I've been a Adidas Pro Model shell toe wearer(influenced by Run DMC)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
blame Michael Jordan... I had the 1st pair (went to NYC, from Hartford, to get them) and maybe #6 (discounted at half pair from Herb's). Overall, I've been a Adidas Pro Model shell toe wearer(influenced by Run DMC)
DaddyChoc, stood in line & had my girls playing in the Jordan-11 Space jam variety until I realized they were horrible playing sneakers- Strickly for show!

Attachments

• Jordan 11.png
    Jordan 11.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 31

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Blame Sonny Vaccaro.

A great 30 fo 30.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc, stood in line & had my girls playing in the Jordan-11 Space jam variety until I realized they were horrible playing sneakers- Strickly for show!
Those are the CoolGrey's or the Concord 11's?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Meyers everybody got paid tho... can't hate on that but I was never an expensive sneaker guy. Suede Pumas, Shells, Nike Cortez, Canvas Converse, the Weapons all were rather inexpensive

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Those are the CoolGrey's or the Concord 11's?
They were very fashion consious girls! As Luda would say " But our time and our clothes gotta coordinate" so they demanded White with the Carolina blue jumpman. What's a dad to do right?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers everybody got paid tho... can't hate on that but I was never an expensive sneaker guy. Suede Pumas, Shells, Nike Cortez, Canvas Converse, the Weapons all were rather inexpensive
I think the Adidas Superstar was the first "cool" pair I ever had. Wore them into the ground. Wore them without socks. Had to put them in the windowsill at night to air them out.

adidas-superstar-80s-vintage-deluxe-pack-05.JPG

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Is Tiffany Bias any relation to Len? Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom