Ticket Sales for UConn/UVM Strong | The Boneyard

Ticket Sales for UConn/UVM Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NICE!!! Does that 2000+ # include the Season ticket holders buying their seats for the playoffs? I reserved mine when I first got the e-mail, but didn't get the actual tickets by e-mail until yesterday. So I bet the Season ticket holders are included in that #. Actually, I bet most if not all are from Season ticket holders. Tickets didn't go on sale until Sunday and it's been kept secret, but doesn't UConn make public its Season ticket holders #.

If that 2000+' is from ONLY non Season ticket holders, that # would be insanely good. I hope the courant either Jacobs or Anthony write an article promoting the game a couple of days before Friday. No mention on local TV stations at least NBC of the win on Saturday or this upcoming series.

Just because the powerhouses of hockey east nortoriusly dont show up for this playoff round, doesn't mean UConn hockey fans should follow suit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would assume it's Season ticket holders and non-Season ticket holders. ECAC fans don't show up for the playoffs, either. It is a phenomena that extends across sports, except major leagues.

Reaction Score
NICE!!! Does that 2000+ # include the Season ticket holders buying their seats for the playoffs? I reserved mine when I first got the e-mail, but didn't get the actual tickets by e-mail until yesterday. So I bet the Season ticket holders are included in that #. Actually, I bet most if not all are from Season ticket holders. Tickets didn't go on sale until Sunday and it's been kept secret, but doesn't UConn make public its Season ticket holders #.

If that 2000+' is from ONLY non Season ticket holders, that # would be insanely good. I hope the courant either Jacobs or Anthony write an article promoting the game a couple of days before Friday. No mention on local TV stations at least NBC of the win on Saturday or this upcoming series.

Just because the powerhouses of hockey east nortoriusly dont show up for this playoff round, doesn't mean UConn hockey fans should follow suit.
I asked my wife when she renewed our tickets and she said immediately when she got the email, she said they charged us as soon as they had home ice. So I am assuming that the number Cav gave McMahon is what was sold yesterday only (season/non-season). I'm figuring 5500-6500 tickets total sold when all is said and done.

Reaction Score
4045 showed up
Per brass, that's a good crowd
I howev was hoping to more. Keep in mind two things

First married men and/or dads had their tax bill due so to speak once th regular season ended
Second advertising to this was abysmal and as I said in another Thread there was NO coverage in the Hartford Courant what so ever

Reaction Score
Friday night Hockey East attendance numbers:

#9 Boston University v UMass: 1752

Northeastern v Maine: 1190

Merrimack v New Hampshire: 2210

Reaction Score
It was GREAT seeing Big Red there! Thought the did a good job with the towels too.

Reaction Score
Attendance at Agganis last night for BU/UMass was 1752......lowest attendance in bldg history for men's hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom