"Three to See" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"Three to See"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would guess the original post was edited so the shorts/shots typo was fixed. That made it difficult to understand what you are all commenting about. And then we got so off topic with the jabs.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Would guess the original post was edited so the shorts/shots typo was fixed. That made it difficult to understand what you are all commenting about. And then we got so off topic with the jabs.

Yeah, I fixed it after Boo unceremoniously brought it to my attention.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Boo never stands on ceremony.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Boy, this is shaping up to be long summer. Think I need a break from the BY.
Im right behind me... too many "one-ups" around here for me!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Hello...Odyssey! She's headed for her third year on the AA team.
Odyssey is an exciting player, but I will be interested to see how she does without Griner. I saw her play a few times in high school, and she has some amazing skills. I think teams will really be gunning for Baylor though, after getting destroyed for the past four years. (UConn, Stanford, TAMU and L'Ville excepted :)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Odyssey is an exciting player, but I will be interested to see how she does without Griner. I saw her play a few times in high school, and she has some amazing skills. I think teams will really be gunning for Baylor though, after getting destroyed for the past four years. (UConn, Stanford, TAMU and L'Ville excepted :)

Hopefully she has a horrible season like Skylar did this past season. Baylor is going to be very guard oriented so Sims will have her best numbers in her career.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Hopefully she has a horrible season like Skylar did this past season. Baylor is going to be very guard oriented so Sims will have her best numbers in her career.

There is no Achonwa, McBride and Loyd on Baylor's roster next year.

Her scoring will go up, but my guess is without Griner, her assists will go down.

How will she handle losing? With her younger teamates struggles?

Reaction Score
There is no Achonwa, McBride and Loyd on Baylor's roster next year.

Her scoring will go up, but my guess is without Griner, her assists will go down.

How will she handle losing? With her younger teamates struggles?
They lost a huge post presence, not just with Griner but with Williams and Pope, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom