Thoughts on how many guys are leaving the program? | The Boneyard

Thoughts on how many guys are leaving the program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Looks like Coach D is going to bring in more then what we expected. Anyone know off hand what our max scholarship we have available and thoughts on if anyone is going be shown the door?

Reaction Score
Based on recent comments expect tne total number to be 15-18. I think we are at 12-13, depending on how you count Britton.

Reaction Score
I want to see who will be the revelation at middle linebacker in the Lutrus-Smallwood tradition. Still have memories of Scott's 3 pick for TD's performance in the spring game after his redshirt season. Would love to see someone step up & own the position.

Reaction Score
I want to see who will be the revelation at middle linebacker in the Lutrus-Smallwood tradition. Still have memories of Scott's 3 pick for TD's performance in the spring game after his redshirt season. Would love to see someone step up & own the position.

Huge hole to fill there.

Reaction Score
Every couple of years someone writes the "how will we replace so-and-so at LB" piece. Before we had Lutrus, Bama and Lloyd, folks worried - when they left, folks woried, now Smallwood moves on and folks worry. We'll be fine. I like Ashiru, Vann, Stewart with some PT under his belt. It seemed like Joseph made some noise on practice field. And, when we show 3-4, which Diaco has indicated will be 50% of time, you could bring in a hybrid/rush end like Norris or Stevens. I believe we will be fine once the kids adjust to the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline